+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does height really matter?

Does height really matter?

For starters nobody chooses to be their height its mixed from genes & climate as far as my knowledge goes.

I'm a 6ft1 guy 23 years old & I've fallen for someone who is 20 - 4ft11 she's petite & cute but sometimes I feel like I'm towering her like a giant...

It's been 3 years since I have known her & I'm in the stages to consider marriage but my inner voice keeps telling me these stupid things about height I think it's partly because my father had always told me to "get a woman that stands shoulder to shoulder to you" he has repeated that like around 200 times in the past 3 years.

Its only going to cause problems if either of you see it as a problem.

Yes, for me. I'm about 5'6 and you got to at least be on that level or higher to ride this ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Its only going to cause problems if either of you see it as a problem.
    "Problem" seems to be a harsh term, if it was a problem I wouldn't even consider it? It's just this little voice feeding me with crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Yes, for me. I'm about 5'6 and you got to at least be on that level or higher to ride this ride.
    Okays I understand the guy has to be taller for most women & that is the case here but its a whole 1ft 2inch difference.

In your case you're a guy and you're taller then the girl so that's not a problem. My little sister is about 5'2 or something and petite her boyfriend is like 6 ft and masculine and she likes her guys like that I noticed. So no, she probably will like it and feel protected. = ) Most small girls I know like it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    In your case you're a guy and you're taller then the girl so that's not a problem. My little sister is about 5'2 or something and petite her boyfriend is like 6 ft and masculine and she likes her guys like that I noticed. So no, she probably will like it and feel protected. = )
    Thanks.. she has already confirmed she loves my height however I keep being very shallow inside & thinking "if only you were taller" there's no way I'm going to tell her this I've already treated her to some wonderful heels on a few occasions which makes her around 5ft2 hmm why the hell am I over thinking so much -_-

Idk. You shouldn't be because its not a problem for her. Small girls like that most of the time. heels are fine and I love them and I feel tall when I wear them lol but when I take them off people will be like you're not tall at all..wow. so if its not broke dont fix it. if you like her and she likes you then dont sweat it. Would you prefer she was taller then you? I didnt think so.

I think your father was referring to what may result in what height your children get.

That's stupid. Women should do their own damn protecting; tall guys can still be cowards.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I prefer to be taller than the women I'm with, at 5'11 that's not usually too dificult. We all have our preferences but I don't see any inate or otherwise ordained standard. It all works out in bed anyway lol

lalalita Guest
    I'm petite, and I *prefer* big, taller, men. But, as long as he is taller than I am (I'm 5'2, it's not that hard to be taller than me!) it's all good. I'm currently seeing a man who is only 5'7. It makes me hesitant to wear big heels around him because I don't want to be taller than him.

Yeah, society is right! Maybe all us short guys should be round up and shot or gassed in a concentration camp or something. I mean, obviously we're worthless,right?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Short, fat, skinny or tall...Smackie loves them all.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I'm petite, and I *prefer* big, taller, men. But, as long as he is taller than I am (I'm 5'2, it's not that hard to be taller than me!)
    Hi 5'2 sounds just right to me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast