+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does height really matter?

are you STILL in contact with her though? If you're not, you should be if you want to advance it to a meet.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I'll tell ya about women, boy: they only want alphas and all the shit about them being more understanding and prioritizing more subtle traits in partners is pure bunK BS. They don't like good guys (note that I did not say "nice" guys) and even if they did, when their dumb asses do something causing a breakup, they slander the good guy who didn't do anything wrong at all. Ever hear that stupid "If you break her heart, we'll break your bones" or whatever BS their girl friends say to you? That's so stupid. So if a girl cheats, the guy who breaks up with her should be placed in a hospital? So breaking up for any good reason means her friends should be entitled to paralyze you?
    Never heard of adult people beating up somebody for breaking up with their girl friend. Although there was a scene like that in Louis CK's sitcom..and it hapoened in the south of the USA...so it's gotta be some south BS, if it's remotely close to being the truth?

...no.. haven't said anything to her since she gave me her number and said yes...I thought I was supposed to keep a distance until then?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz01 View Post
    Never heard of adult people beating up somebody for breaking up with their girl friend. Although there was a scene like that in Louis CK's sitcom..and it hapoened in the south of the USA...so it's gotta be some south BS, if it's remotely close to being the truth?
    Well, thankfully I don't think it happens LITERALLY. However, I do suspect that a girl who was just broken up with for whatevr reason will immediately slander that guy and SO through her unfair storytelling, her friends will pass down the word to other friends and soon that guy's potential dates become limited because of the trash talking the girl is responsible for...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

whatchootalkinbout, Willis?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh, just being insightful, truthful me as per usual...You know..

yur full of crappolla, sport. As ususual

Lol, nah. I've got science on my side.

Weird Science, maybe. Why don't you go make yerself a hottie. Dark hair, around 5'2" big boobs, virgin? Puuuuufect for ya. Uhhuh!

..Good god! But no, my own creation would probably just **** my friend(s) and everything else in Offspring's "Self-Esteem"...But that beats being single, so hey!

This post reminds me of the argentinian Lionel Messi who plays as a forward for FC. Barcelona. So many teams rejected him because he was too short until Barcelona Club decided to give him a chance and even paid for his medical growing hormone treatment that he couldn't afford. He is now considered the best football player ever, the second Maradona, etc. And has a very attractive wife. Height is not everything!
    Last edited by Valixy; 20-05-13 at 05:35 AM.

Height is almost everything. Women find short men to be worse than pedophiles; they give us third-class treatment and I'm surprised we even get jobs or still exist. Rather than eliminate hereditary baldness or passing on horrible diseases, society would prefer to eliminate any genes responsible for shortness. Short guys receive worse treatment than the kids who join the X-Men.

lesbians don't want to date other lesbians shorter than 5'4 just sayin' from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by StayHumble View Post
    For starters nobody chooses to be their height its mixed from genes & climate as far as my knowledge goes.

I'm a 6ft1 guy 23 years old & I've fallen for someone who is 20 - 4ft11 she's petite & cute but sometimes I feel like I'm towering her like a giant...

It's been 3 years since I have known her & I'm in the stages to consider marriage but my inner voice keeps telling me these stupid things about height I think it's partly because my father had always told me to "get a woman that stands shoulder to shoulder to you" he has repeated that like around 200 times in the past 3 years.
    maybe he meant that in some profound metaphor lol

I'm nearing 5'11 and female. Most guys are either shorter than me or the same. I'm dating someone slightly shorter (5'10) - neither of us have a problem with it even though, by social standards, I should be shorter. Big deal. Besides, I don't wear heels in general since there's no need to be even taller so I don't feel I'm missing out on shoes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123