+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I leave him?

Should I leave him?

Hey loveforum. Need advice! This is gonna be long as there is a lot to explain, I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years, it was a distant relationship as he lived 4 hours from me in a different city, may last year he decided to come live with me because his family were kicking him out and then February this year we decided to move back to his city as this is where he wanted to be, been here 4 months now and as soon as we moved here I started to notice a difference, he is always with his friends, at first I thought I would leave him to get it out of his system but its just getting worse. I don't have any friends here and I don't really want to go and sit with 5 lads smoking pot and playing games. Don't get me wrong i love gaming but in my own time on my own watch. I asked him to stay in with me and he told me I'm controlling. I'm nearly 20,and I just feel like I am wasting my time on a relationship that's not going to work. I just sit on my own and cry all the time. What do you guys think

yes hun leave him. he sounds like a waster to me. your young, you should not be crying over any man. leave him to smoke pot with his mates-maybe one day hell grow up, maybe he wont. anyway go and find yourself a real man whol treat you right. lifes too short for this crap.

good luck xx