+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped Again by the Same Woman

Dumped Again by the Same Woman

Hi all. I'm new to this site.

I met her for the first time in 2008. She was 29 at that time, and she was already a college graduate. I met her for about a week when she suddenly said that she'd study in the States. I lost contact with her for four years. She called back suddenly last year. I met her for a few days, lost contact with her again until last month. This time, we got really close. She looked very happy when she was with me. Then she suddenly sent a message that she wanted to end the relationship. I heard that if the second time fails then it's over. Well, this was the third time.

Is there any hope for our relationship?
    Last edited by SingleBilingual; 05-06-13 at 11:40 PM.

Why would you even take the chance? People who love you DO NOT leave you, in fact it's the last thing they want to do. Don't respond to anymore attempts at her contact. She's like a freaking musquito she darts in for a prick and darts away leaving you in pain and another itch that wants scratchin.

No.. there is NO hope.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thanks. You're the first to tell me that, and I'm starting to agree.

Given that you were together for only a few days at each time, you weren't her boyfriend to start with. You were only ever a casual thing to her
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Your relationship? Did I miss something? You were never in a relationship with her.

Forget about her, she isn't interested in you.

I hope you didn't waste 4 years of your life waiting for her. I hope you learned your lesson and that next time you will find a woman that lives close to you.

I agree that it couldn't have been much of a relationship given the short amount of time you spent with each other. Anyway, it's over. Put her behind you and move on.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The last time I was with her was for about a month.
    On the other hand, I still don't consider it to be long enough to be significant. I know what you all mean.