+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend made a new friend...

The funny thing is, what they're describing themselves as has nothing to do with "feminism."
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I wonder if OP has confronted her boyfriend about his emotional affair yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Most the "feminists" that I have crossed paths with started out just like you, thinking they had it all figured out and in relationships with men that they could keep under their thumbs. Eventually the men got tired of their crap and left and the "feminists" got angry, couldn't find other men to put up with them, began hating men, cut their hair short, began wearing fanny packs, and swore off men in general and became angry lesbians with other disgruntled "feminists". The above post reads like the first step in the process, lol!
    Lol, the only men I have dated that were ever under my thumb were bums who couldn't get their shit together and do what was right. So yeah, under my thumb, being mashed like a gnat because I will NOT be some man's sugar momma. I think if you just don't like what I said to Michelle and that's ok with me. I enjoy reading her posts and seeing what she has to say, if that makes me a feminist than fine, though, I don't see short hair, fanny packs and going without dick in my near future. You're funny though, great joke.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

You're in a tough situation girl. You will always be the best judge with regards to what your boyfriend is doing. Has this "continued" texting ever happened before, or did it just happen now? If this only happened now, in my personal opinion, it will really ring warning bells.

I hope you'll be able to sort this out with your bf...

Most the "feminists" that I have crossed paths with started out just like you, thinking they had it all figured out and in relationships with men that they could keep under their thumbs. Eventually the men got tired of their crap and left and the "feminists" got angry, couldn't find other men to put up with them, began hating men, cut their hair short, began wearing fanny packs, and swore off men in general and became angry lesbians with other disgruntled "feminists". The above post reads like the first step in the process, lol!
    well you know jack s**t about me dude. my man is a happy man. he respects and admires the fact that im not a doormat. hes not "under the thumb" hed run a mile from some naive silly vulnerable b**ch.

and when i mention feminism all i mean is being treated as his equal and walking away from someone who breaks your boundaries. no second chances. i dont mean all that test tube baby bs etc

so defensive, must have hit a nerve. lol. Truth hurts. Its only a matter of time for you.

Test tube baby bs? What?

I think you'd do well to read about feminism if you're going to call yourself one: ;o)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

so defensive, must have hit a nerve. lol. Truth hurts. Its only a matter of time for you.
    no i think i was the one that hit a nerve with you when I told you day 1 that you are emotionally cheating on your wife. Truth hurts, your defensive and you took a serious disliking to me coz I have you all figured out. Its funny how you feel so threatened by an "inexperienced 23 year old" (in your words). At least theres hope for me. Theres none for you

He's cheating on you girl!!!

The best you can do now is talk to him what's going on them.

Michelle23,

you really are clueless. I think your problem is your only experiences with men have been with the wrong ones. For you it is impossible to comprehend that there are men in this world (the majority) who do not make life decisions lightly. You constantly harp on others about their own relationships but I think the reality is all that you are harping on is most likely the reality in your own, and the reason you didtrust men so much is because deep down inside you probably don't trust yourself. You have a very narrow view on the realities of relationships.

Is there another woman besides my wife that I am fond of? absolutely! Do I enjoy the interaction that I have with this person, You bet! Do I see a future with this person?, Nope. Does a fondness on another woman constitute cheating? hahahahahaha, yeah right. Some people are a little more level headed than you give them credit for. I am an adult who knows how to put things into perspective and it was never an issue of leaving my wife for another woman.

Yes, you are very inexperienced and talk out your ass on many subjects that you have no experience on. Heck, I have even seen you posting in the "ask a male" category. WTF? are you really so full of yourself that you now feel like you can give advice from a male perspective? Do you have a penis or just wish you did?

Anyway, keep up the one size fits all cookie cutter advice based upon your own inexperience. Some people seem to appreciate it. I only hope that before they make life changing decisions that they too put your advice into perspective.

you really are clueless. I think your problem is your only experiences with men have been with the wrong ones. For you it is impossible to comprehend that there are men in this world (the majority) who do not make life decisions lightly. You constantly harp on others about their own relationships but I think the reality is all that you are harping on is most likely the reality in your own, and the reason you distrust men so much is because deep down inside you probably don't trust yourself. You have a very narrow view on the realities of relationships.
    You really couldn't be more wrong. All the men in my life (my dad, granddad, uncles, cousins, boyfriend, exes) are good men. I've only ever had one bad experience years ago and I got over it. I am one of the most loyal people in this world, I have very strong morals and I do trust myself. Im just not naive. I know there are both honest and decent people in the world as well as disloyal, dishonest people and then you have the weak people who fall into the trap of an emotional affair. I know there are great men in this world but there are also dogs and you could say the same thing about women. I dont know why you think I have a problem with men. I have been sticking up for them from day one since I joined this forum saying "dont tar them all with the same brush" you know nothing about me or my life and I think the reason your so obsessed with constantly putting me down and trying to make me look bad is coz you dont want to deal with your own problems. It must be a great distraction for you but you just come across as a troll and your only making yourself look like a twat.

Is there another woman besides my wife that I am fond of? absolutely! Do I enjoy the interaction that I have with this person, You bet! Do I see a future with this person?, Nope. Does a fondness on another woman constitute cheating? hahahahahaha, yeah right. Some people are a little more level headed than you give them credit for. I am an adult who knows how to put things into perspective and it was never an issue of leaving my wife for another woman.
    You are in complete denial. Let me know when you come back down to earth. Im not saying you will leave your wife for this woman or cheat but you are in denial about your emotional affair and the closer you get to your colleague-the more you will start pushing your wife away. You are already doing that now. That is why you came here in the first place and every solution we gave you to fix your issues, were completely ignored.

Yes, you are very inexperienced and talk out your ass on many subjects that you have no experience on. Heck, I have even seen you posting in the "ask a male" category. WTF? are you really so full of yourself that you now feel like you can give advice from a male perspective? Do you have a penis or just wish you did?
    I click on new posts up the top left corner. I don't go into the individual forums so I never know which one I am posting in. Many women here post in that forum-just like many men post in "ask a female" forum. And I think the OP can benefit from getting everyone's opinion.

Anyway, keep up the one size fits all cookie cutter advice based upon your own inexperience. Some people seem to appreciate it. I only hope that before they make life changing decisions that they too put your advice into perspective.
    My opinion is my opinion. im hardly going to give someone elses. All I can do is post from my own perspective-just like you and everyone else here.

You my dear, are full of yourself.

"you know nothing about me or my life and I think the reason your so obsessed with constantly putting me down and trying to make me look bad is coz you dont want to deal with your own problems. It must be a great distraction for you but you just come across as a troll and your only making yourself look like a twat."

tell me then, if I know so little about you and should not be making assumptions about you, how do you think you know enough about me and my situation to know me so well? Cookie cutter views on men? hmmmm

Oh, I am in no way obsessed with putting you down. Your advice is just very inexperienced and flawed and should be put into perspective. That's what I am doing.

You my dear, are full of yourself.

"you know nothing about me or my life and I think the reason your so obsessed with constantly putting me down and trying to make me look bad is coz you dont want to deal with your own problems. It must be a great distraction for you but you just come across as a troll and your only making yourself look like a twat."

tell me then, if I know so little about you and should not be making assumptions about you, how do you think you know enough about me and my situation to know me so well? Cookie cutter views on men? hmmmm

Oh, I am in no way obsessed with putting you down. Your advice is just very inexperienced and flawed and should be put into perspective. That's what I am doing.
    I'm not in the mood to be dealing with you today. You can have the last word coz I really don't care what you think of me. And I don't care what goes on in your life or your marriage-you asked for advice, you got it. You didn't like it, you don't have to listen to it or follow it. Whatever. Just piss off and stop annoying me. Answer the OP and stay the outa my posts. We will never agree so grow up and stop all this bullshit. You may not like my advice or appreciate it but a lot of people here do. I am honest, and blunt and I am not gonna sugar coat it for your sake. Get over it

Truth always hurts. You can always tell when a woman knows a man is right, they wish to leave the conversation. Have a great day grumpy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast