+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he still likes me?

Does he still likes me?

My bf has being having mixed signals and we temporarily broke up last week. He said before that tht he wanted to take things slow. So today I had a get together and he showed up and brought me a dozen of flowers and wine but when he left he didn't want to kiss me on the lips. So my question is should I just wait and follow him. Cause I guess we are not together since he didnt want to kiss me but gets me confused with the presents. He also said he was coming back with more wine next week.

Clearly he still likes you but he is just doing what he said he wanted to do and that is slow things down. If you like the guy then stick with it for a while and see where it goes. Why is it that when a man actually does what he says he is going to do women so often get confused? lol!

thats a sign of guilt hun. He dumped you, wanted space, now bringing flowers? Perhaps he has betrayed you. My ex asked for a "break" around the time he cheated on me and then begged me to forgive him a few hours later for asking for space and swore he doesn't want to break up. I think the reason he asked for space was to try and cover up the fact he cheated. That way he could say "it was while we were on a break" haha as if I would fall for that BS..

Anyway if I am wrong about that-then I still doubt this will work. Needing space or wanting a break is a good sign of the direction the relationship is going in which is usually the bin..
    Last edited by michelle23; 24-06-13 at 08:59 PM.

If he's bringing presents he likes you. Maybe he's just confused. But if you specifically tried to kiss him on the lips and he said no, this relationship is probably not gonna work. I've never heard of a guy refusing action from a girl he likes.