+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love of my life can't stand to spend time with me anymore.

Kirsty, you stop being angry by realising that her being your partner and carer was too much to ask of her. The situation she was placed in would have been intolerable for the best of people.

To go on a tangent, I'm now wondering if she knew she knew that you considered her a girlfriend. The fact that she has a new love interest and still wants to be your friend makes me think she only ever saw herself as carer with benefits to you. I suspect that you saw this as a much more serious thing than she did.

At this point, I suggest that the best way to move forward is to move out and end the friendship. As much as the situation may have been intolerable for her, she's crazy if she thinks she can move on with someone else and still be your friend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You've been wronged, so it is normal to get angry. As long as you don't let that anger control you. Move out of the house, accept the fact that it's time to let her go. Though it is easier said than done, you should forgive and forget.

"Strive to preserve your heart in peace; let no event of this world disturb it; reflect that all must come to an end. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12