+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice for the last 48 hours to spend with the love of my life

Need advice for the last 48 hours to spend with the love of my life

Hi everyone,

Long story short I'm meeting an ex girlfriend in Turkey for a 2 day break. We have come to the conclusion that even tho we are in love with eachother, we can never be together. It is a very long and complicated story, and this is not why I am here.

Now I have 48 hours to spend with her and I want to make it the best 48 hours she has ever had in her life time. We are not yet set onto where in Turkey we will meet but the country is settled. I am sort of comfortable financially, so I should be able to handle the money side of things.

I am just out of ideas on how to spend the time. How would you do it if you know it was the last 2 days you will have with your love.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Many thanks.

It depends on your intentions. Why are you doing this in the first place? Is it so she can remember you as the best thing that happened to you and come back at some point? Is it something else?

Maybe for her to come back at some point which is difficult as it will go head to head with all other plans she has. I just want her to have the best time ever possible. I want to leave a good memory if it is the last time we meet.

Incorporate things she likes to do into it and make sure you make time for just the two of you. You can write her a poem before hand, but it could backfire depending on what you will write in it. So, probably better to leave her guessing. Again, you didn't give much info about her, so we have many pieces missing here.