+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really like my girlfriends cousin.

I really like my girlfriends cousin.

wow dont know how to explain it but i cant stop thinking about her. my girlfriend is great and we get on very good but her cousin is something else. i havent been with my girl for very long perhaps 6 months and we are happy. it all started when i seen her cousin on facebook and was like oh my god. we then met at a family dinner and im sure that the cousin is in to me. the problem is my girlfriend and cousin are very close and if i tap it im sure it will create big problems for everyone.

i dont know what to do for the best and would apreeciate some advice. i just cant stop thinking about her. i have to keep it short because i am writng this while my girl is in the shower.

just to add some more informition, my girl is like a 7/10 and her cousin is a 9/10 so you can see its a tough choice

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    just to add some more informition, my girl is like a 7/10 and her cousin is a 9/10 so you can see its a tough choice
    Wow, do you have any idea how shallow this makes you sound? And what makes you think you're so awesome that the cousin will risk ruining her relationship with her family for you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Wow, do you have any idea how shallow this makes you sound? And what makes you think you're so awesome that the cousin will risk ruining her relationship with her family for you?

err thank you for the quick reply even if it was for an insult. im sorry i dont have time to explain in more detail, but im probably an 8/10 so im right in the middle of both women which means i can have either. i dont understand how im shallow for that????? her cousin was flirting with me all through the dinner and told me to add her on facebook which i have done obv

Do it, Try to **** her cousin, and when she kicks you in the dick, then you will have your outcome. When you try to tell your girlfriend you are sorry, she will dump you. Then your 8/10 will be a 0/10.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

****ing wanker.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFromFriends View Post
    err thank you for the quick reply even if it was for an insult. im sorry i dont have time to explain in more detail, but im probably an 8/10 so im right in the middle of both women which means i can have either. i dont understand how im shallow for that????? her cousin was flirting with me all through the dinner and told me to add her on facebook which i have done obv
    Looks are meaningless. Well OK, they can be useful when trying to get a one night stand...but they count for little when it comes to finding a compatible partner. It's a shame you're judging your potential girlfriends by the same yardstick.

Of course you can dump the girl and nail the cousin - but how will you cope when their whole family rejects you as a troublemaker? You do realise how much they'll hate you, don't you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

oh my god you people are so nasty. i thought it was a forum to help with love probelms not to abuse people. i actually wanted advice from some experianced men, as im only 22 and have never cheated ona girl before. not with one in the same family anyway. i dont usually get rejectted by girls so i dont think i will get a kick in the dick. my gf is also very forgiving and if i did get caught i think it might be ok with flowers and choclates etc.

i didnt come here for a judge i just wanted some advice about how to play it cool and not have the whole family explode on me. there must be someone who has been in this position before.

my post wasnt at you basilandthyne it was the nasty person above.

Speaking from the male perspective on this....

I think you should ABSOLUTELY go for it. The way you're acting is indicative of you repetitiously receiving exactly what you deserve throughout life.

The premise that you deserve to rate yourself so highly (an 8/10) when your character is so low that you would consider this in such a manner proves how out of touch you are.

I hope your girlfriend checks your browser history. Happy hunting

Looks are meaningless. Well OK, they can be useful when trying to get a one night stand...but they count for little when it comes to finding a compatible partner. It's a shame you're judging your potential girlfriends by the same yardstick.

Of course you can dump the girl and nail the cousin - but how will you cope when their whole family rejects you as a troublemaker? You do realise how much they'll hate you, don't you?

i think you dont understand. i dnt want to leave my woman i just want to see what its like with the cousin. im infatuted. i hope to marry my girlfriend on time in the future. but i like to have fun while i am still young. im sure her cousin can be very discreet and no one can know.

Lol you're a ****ing troll and you are obviously a dumb ass and not very good at it either.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Speaking from the male perspective on this....

I think you should ABSOLUTELY go for it. The way you're acting is indicative of you repetitiously receiving exactly what you deserve throughout life.

The premise that you deserve to rate yourself so highly (an 8/10) when your character is so low that you would consider this in such a manner proves how out of touch you are.

I hope your girlfriend checks your browser history. Happy hunting
    wow im easily a 8/10 sometimes im pushing a 9/10 if ive been working out. i cant be that out of touch if ive got 2 woman on the go almost. my woman wouldnt know how to check a browser history and ihavent even done a thng wrong so but out.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    Lol you're a ****ing troll and you are obviously a dumb ass and not very good at it either.
    if you have nothing to say that can help please stay away from here. you are a nasty person.

of course looks mean something i could never date a 5 or a 4. i would maybe connsider a 6 but i wouldnt really enjoy it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast