+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm stuck in between I hate him, I love him he's not a bad person I don't think?

Last edited by Anikia; 02-07-13 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    LOOK LITTLE GIRL! THE BOY SAID TO LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE DOESNT LIKE YOU! AND HOW DARE YOU TALK TO SMACKIE LIKE THAT YOU UNAPPRECIATIVE LITTLE TWAT! SWEET BABY JESUS ON A POPSICLE STICK YOU ARE SO RUDE! YOU WERE BEING DEFENDED AND MORE OR LESS SPIT ON THE PERSON DEFENDING! GROW THE **** UP AND MOVE THE **** ON! AND I WOULD ACT THE SAME WAY IF SOMEONE WAS TOO DAMN CLUELESS TO TAKE A HINT! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This girl is a brat and needs to take her shit to some other forum, probably the worse thing I have ever read in my life and so damn daft!

LOOK LITTLE GIRL! THE BOY SAID TO LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE DOESNT LIKE YOU! AND HOW DARE YOU TALK TO SMACKIE LIKE THAT YOU UNAPPRECIATIVE LITTLE TWAT! SWEET BABY JESUS ON A POPSICLE STICK YOU ARE SO RUDE! YOU WERE BEING DEFENDED AND MORE OR LESS SPIT ON THE PERSON DEFENDING! GROW THE **** UP AND MOVE THE **** ON! AND I WOULD ACT THE SAME WAY IF SOMEONE WAS TOO DAMN CLUELESS TO TAKE A HINT! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This girl is a brat and needs to take her shit to some other forum, probably the worse thing I have ever read in my life and so damn daft!

F***k, you like I give a crap listen I didn't come here to petty brawl over this crap I came for a ****in solution and I am not some damn clueless brat bitch. If U actually knew the whole story between us from beginning to end then maybe u would learn to STFU okay. It was my opinion and how I felt to just F***k off little birde!
    U ain't doing nothin but BS-ing okay!

Okay Got it, got it!

I don't have any friends that I can really confide to they either gossip about me, Judge me or treat me like the underdog and tease me so IM JUST ALONE AND IT'S JUST ME I don't rlly trust most of them anyway!
    So the bus driver just asked me about how I felt about him and our friendship and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jennat View Post
    I understand the whole "messing" with him part... It's just you're way of trying to be with him and stay in his life in one way or another... But considering the fact that he has said that he hates you and that his friends have also said that maybe you should just back down, give him some space and go from there... It's not good to be pushy and besides he won't stay mad at you forever since you have obviously been able to keep this friendship going for three years. The only awkward part about this is that you talked to the bus driver about it... Isn't that a conversation you should have with your friends?

I don't have any friends that I can really confide to they either gossip about me, Judge me or treat me like the underdog and tease me so IM JUST ALONE AND IT'S JUST ME I don't rlly trust most of them anyway!
    So the bus driver just asked me about how I felt about him and our friendship and etc.
    I never had anyone to really talk to before

Quote Originally Posted by Anikia View Post
    F***k, you like I give a crap listen ( But I will post my teenage issues on a forum cause I am crying for attention.) I didn't come here to petty brawl over this crap I came for a ****in solution (There is no SOLUTION you daft c**t, drop it.) and I am not some damn clueless brat bitch(OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE). If U actually knew the whole story between us from beginning to end then maybe u would learn to STFU okay(I would fall asleep or kill myself before I could stand to listen to your garble). It was my opinion and how I felt to just F***k off little birde!(WTF is BIRDE? Is this some new beiber lingo? My niece is younger than you and doesn't sound this ignorant.)
    U ain't doing nothin but BS-ing okay!(Go cry me a ****ing river, build me a ****ing bridge, and jump the **** off of it. SERIOUSLY, I am sure your "Friend" has suggested the same.)

Okay Got it, got it!
    Lawlz, Your ****ing stupid. Get the **** off this part of the forum and go somewhere for your own age group. They have a teen section or can you not READ? This is what America's next generation is reduced to. JESUS CHRIST!
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Maybe you won't be trolled when you join the other little children. BTW I hope you like my edit to your quote. I think it suits you well.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Maybe you won't be trolled when you join the other little children. BTW I hope you like my edit to your quote. I think it suits you well.
    Hey don't judge America's next generation I'm just one person don't bring in a whole group of individuals into this situation that aren't even here to represent themselves just let it go I don't have to listen to you I'm my own person and I'm entitiled to my own self un-judgemental beliefs smartass!

Hey don't judge America's next generation (whine whine whine, boo hoo.)I'm just one person don't bring in a whole group of individuals into this situation that aren't even here to represent themselves(They are too busy getting pregnant, or doing drugs to give a ****.) just let it go I don't have to listen to you (Then ignore me dumb ass.) I'm my own person and I'm entitiled to my own self un-judgemental(this is incorrect.) beliefs smartass(Need I say it again?)!
    Oh so now you tone it down? BETTER a smart ass than a dumb ass. Take note and remember, when you come onto the internet, you are asking for judgment, especially on a forum... that was created for ADVICE and free commentary from everyone. Btw, ONE FOOL breeds MORE fools, and there are quite a few in your age group. GO breed your bullshit somewhere else.

OP, you have Asperger's so would I be right in saying you're not always good as reading peoples hints? This guy wants you to leave him alone; he doesn't want you to say 'hi', he doesn't want you to sit next to him and he pretty much doesn't want anything from you. You have to leave him alone; otherwise you'll create a bad reputation for yourself - people will start saying you're a crazy stalker and so forth. You don't want that.

Just forget he exists and go about your business. It's best for all involved.

Well every time I tried to tell him my feelings in private he just shyed away and made up excuses
    or he got like really mad and put up his middle finger so I mean yes I did but I didn't mean any harm
    After that he he didn't come the last 2 days so yeah I confessed on the bus and he was kinda mad
    but some other kids just said aww she really likes you and he just got more mad or embrassed
    I'm 15 BTW

He never really responded back to what I said
    okay my bad for not reading the whole thing. I was in a hurry. Im sorry girl but he is not interested in you. You should try to get over him and move on.

and smackie was trying to defend you so you should apologize to her
    Last edited by michelle23; 02-07-13 at 06:12 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Try ignoring that boy for a while. He might miss the attention and become interested again.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Anikia I see your anger and frustration. What teenager wouldn't after being treated like an outcase, so hated, given the finger, etc. The stress of the whole situation must be overwhelming and devistating. You are distraught and at a loss on how to get things back on track ...yes we see that.

The best thing to do for now is just lay low for awhile. Everyone will lose interest in what's happened and move onto other things. The lesson here is the more you push the more they push back. Just leave it, let things cool down, and go spend sometime enjoying your summer....if you try to be positive in life, people will gravitate towards you, so chin up, this will pass.

Anikia I know it's hard and it's painful but I think you've really got to give this guy some space and let him alone at least for a while. He sounds quite angry right now and I think that the more you go after him the more he's gonna run in the other direction and the worse the situation is gonna get.

What was the reason for him getting angry with you in the first place? Do you think there may be something you need to apoligise for? If you think there is then maybe go ahead and write him an apology note but then leave it at that and let it go.

It may be that if you leave him alone and give him a bit of air then in time he may lose some of his anger and start thinking about being friendly with you again. Or he may not. But whatever happens there is no point trying to force friendship out of him if he is not willing to give it.

Best wishes

I think you should just play it cool and let him come talk to you when he's ready to do it. If you have to wait till school starts then wait just don't be pushy. I understand that this boy means a lot to you but based on his actions you don't really seem to be on his good side. Try to think of everything that has happened between the two of you and figure out why you like him and what he's done for you. If you can't think of anything he's done for you then you don't deserve to go theough this stress and tension because of a boy. Just let him be and focus on being happy and finding friends who appreciate you ( btw I thought you said your friends always said you and this boy were good together and then you said your friends are gossips who don't really like you whats the truth?)

Quote Originally Posted by jennat View Post
    I think you should just play it cool and let him come talk to you when he's ready to do it. If you have to wait till school starts then wait just don't be pushy. I understand that this boy means a lot to you but based on his actions you don't really seem to be on his good side. Try to think of everything that has happened between the two of you and figure out why you like him and what he's done for you. If you can't think of anything he's done for you then you don't deserve to go theough this stress and tension because of a boy. Just let him be and focus on being happy and finding friends who appreciate you ( btw I thought you said your friends always said you and this boy were good together and then you said your friends are gossips who don't really like you whats the truth?)

My friends are wishy washy they say one thing positive about me then they bash me and tease me about him being a stalker and then start spreading rumors sometimes then they act like they support me when I start getting angry because they get scared so yeah that treat me good one second then like crap
    I don't think they are rlly my friends sometimes they pick on me sometimes especially when I try to tell them how I feel. :/

Me and him man...we've been through a lot together good, bad, ugly I don't know why he hates me one day 2 1/2 years
    ago he just started treating me bad before that we used to be pretty good together even though he teased me he's not a bad guy though I love hearing him talk about his interest etc.
    he has a really cynical look on life and I can tell him how I feel about everything and be myself without being fearful
    He's a loner in a way but he has lots of friends even though he can be harsh he's a vry lighthearted fellow I believe (srry starting to get too deep my bad

But for some odd reason he hates me i don't know exactly why and that's it he just said I'm annoying even though there was one time were I didn't mess with him for a month he still hated me he never really got I to detail why.

He hates though when I try to tell him how I really feel he starts getting mad and yelling like its wrong that I feel that way about him?

Your right I'll just play it cool for a while
    Probably what's best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast