+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would this be a good gift for a guy?

Would this be a good gift for a guy?

Would this be a good gift?
    Hi,

My boyfriend is a professional golfer. In 3 weeks he is headed to one of the biggest PGA events he's played and will be away for a week. I wish I could go with him to watch, but it will be too expensive. He usually uses a toonie or a loonie to mark his ball on the green. I was thinking of flattening a loonie ( from the year we met), and hand engraving a message on it for him. I'm dropping him at the airport , I was thinking I could maybe give it to him as a good luck before he leaves. Could be used as a ball marker or as a good luck charm in the pocket.

A flat loonie or a flat penny, all shined up.I have a hand held engraving pen so it will be my handwriting as well.

Do you think he would like this and use it during his 4 days of nerve wracking tournament play?

Absolutely!

naked pictures on his phone are always nice too

^ Those are good for another time. I wanted to give him something that would hold sentimental value long after the fact.

Oh, in that case how about a flattened loonie with an acid etched image of your boobs? kill two birds with on e stone and very sentimental, lol

Lol, Nothing with T&A for once! Golf's something he takes seriously, as he should because it's his job. I'm almost always there cheering him on - or waiting for him after to tell me about his round. I know how nervous he is going to be and he's a little bummed out I can't make the trip with him like we had thought about. Im a girl so I like cheesey thoughtful presents. Wasnt sure if it was suitable for a guy or if they appreciate those gestures as much as we do.

in all seriousness, those gifts you mentioned would be very nice. If he cares about you, which im sure her does, it really does not matter what the gift is but just the thought behind it. But just remember, girls like cheesy thoughtful gifts, guys like it when YOU are the gift.

It's against the law to deface Canadian currency!!

He uses a loonie or toonie out of superstition so it's best to not mess with it.

He's a guy, only you will find this gift memorable...like I said in my other post, give him the best blow job he had ever had. That is one gift he will appriciate and probably clear up all the crap that is going on with your relationship.
    Last edited by smackie9; 13-07-13 at 05:51 AM.