+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can a 13 yr old girl date a 16 yr old camp counsaler??

Can a 13 yr old girl date a 16 yr old camp counsaler??

So i go to this camp and i hav crush on 1 of the counsalers that work there . he is rally cute . he has blond hairr n blue eyes n he's tan . he doesnt no i exist but im gonna talk to him wen i go bck 2 camp. so i wanna no if he does like me bck n if we do start dating is it illegal bc hes 16 yrs old n im 13 yrs old . n is it illegal 2 because hes a counsaler n im a camper ? i dont give a f*** about age difference and all that bullsh*t. i like him n i think he's super cute !

so what do u think? n please don't comment about age difference because its only 3 years and he's really not that much older then me.

Rather than 3 years age difference, you're 13...
    Well, whatever, good luck.

Chantal, he would probably lose his job if he started dating you. While it may not be illegal, it would most certainly be against the terms of his employment.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I find it so sad that pretty much the only word you spelled correctly was, "illegal".

Not to mention the super classy language.

Here's a tip, girlie. Sounding like a truck driver won't make you more appealing to an older boy. Nor will being a complete idiot.

Rather than try to figure out the legalities of your crush while spewing highly unbecoming attitude of an adolescent, why not spend some time working on your basic grammar and spelling?

namemyname has a point. If a guy has half a brain, he'll want a girl who has a basic grasp of spelling and grammar
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    I find it so sad that pretty much the only word you spelled correctly was, "illegal".

Not to mention the super classy language.

Here's a tip, girlie. Sounding like a truck driver won't make you more appealing to an older boy. Nor will being a complete idiot.

Rather than try to figure out the legalities of your crush while spewing highly unbecoming attitude of an adolescent, why not spend some time working on your basic grammar and spelling?

Omg why tf do u guys care so much about my grammer its a forum not an english lesson calm down there's no need to be butthurt about grammer besides its summer y r we learning??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by chantal_xoxo View Post
    Omg why tf do u guys care so much about my grammer its a forum not an english lesson calm down there's no need to be butthurt about grammer besides its summer y r we learning??? Lol
    Atta girl.

I hope you find a nice pole to work when you're 18. Because with your mouth, crap ass attitude and lack of interest in bettering yourself on even a minor level, it's either that, or Walmart.

Life is a lesson, hon. Pay attention every second, and you'll actually learn something.

namemyname sounds like my annoying English teacher I once had

The kids are taking over......

lalalita Guest
    you posted this already. I remember replying.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Atta girl.

I hope you find a nice pole to work when you're 18. Because with your mouth, crap ass attitude and lack of interest in bettering yourself on even a minor level, it's either that, or Walmart.

Life is a lesson, hon. Pay attention every second, and you'll actually learn something.
    Tf ?? how do i hav a bad mouthh nd how do i have a crap ass atitude ?? n "bettering yourself" ??? wtf does that mean ??? and look if u have a problem with the fact that i like a 16yrold then hop off. kthanksbai .

Yes, that's it. Ech.

REALITY...it's entirely offensive to hear a little snot like you at 13 swearing her head off, thinking she's somehow cool or grownup for it.

I'm an adult, as pretty much everyone on here is. And, I'd like to think you wouldn't mouth off like this in front of adults you didn't know. So, why do you think it's appropriate in this format? If you did it in front of me, you'd be eating soap.

Show a little respect. Not only for others, but for YOURSELF. Be a lady. Not a trash bag. Better yourself by embracing education. You can never have too much learning.

Quote Originally Posted by chantal_xoxo View Post
    So i go to this camp and i hav crush on 1 of the counsalers that work there . he is rally cute . he has blond hairr n blue eyes n he's tan . he doesnt no i exist but im gonna talk to him wen i go bck 2 camp. so i wanna no if he does like me bck n if we do start dating is it illegal bc hes 16 yrs old n im 13 yrs old . n is it illegal 2 because hes a counsaler n im a camper ? i dont give a f*** about age difference and all that bullsh*t. i like him n i think he's super cute !

so what do u think? n please don't comment about age difference because its only 3 years and he's really not that much older then me.
    *have
    *one
    *counselors
    *really
    *hair
    *and
    *doesn't
    *know
    *I
    *I'm
    *when
    *back
    *to
    *because
    *counselor
    *he's
    *you
    *it's
    *than

Just judging by the number of spelling/grammatical errors in your "run on sentence" (that's not even a paragraph), you're too immature to date a 16 year old. You're too young to date anyway. Before you start worrying about boys and all that other stuff, why don't you pick up a dictionary.

Kids these days. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainaa_ View Post
    *have
    *one
    *counselors
    *really
    *hair
    *and
    *doesn't
    *know
    *I
    *I'm
    *when
    *back
    *to
    *because
    *counselor
    *he's
    *you
    *it's
    *than

Just judging by the number of spelling/grammatical errors in your "run on sentence" (that's not even a paragraph), you're too immature to date a 16 year old. You're too young to date anyway. Before you start worrying about boys and all that other stuff, why don't you pick up a dictionary.

Kids these days. Smh.
    LOL.

So much for "no child left behind".