+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Friends or Best of both worlds??

Thats good. Did you tell her you dont wana hang out with her like that any more?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Friends or Best of both worlds??

No it was more or less said in our talk. She wouldn't let go of the hug I was over thinking it at the time. Then I didn't want to Leave but I did. Half of me wanted her to text me last night or today the other half knew I'd be better off. No contact from either of us today :-(

Its for the best. I know its hard but it would be really silly to be her best friend when your always gonna want more. You would waste your life that way and ruin any chance of being happy with someone else

Friends or Best of both worlds??

That's true :-( but hurts to admit.
    She did try things with me and I am glad she tried. But she wanted to want me herself, not just force herself into it.
    If there's no way she will change her mind ill just have to accept it and move on.

little update. had cut contact with her for few days till was my day to see my child. brought her home later on and was just general chit chat but she came out saying she was very down and thinking she was depressed. i stayed for two hours just chatting bout things trying to cheer her up. then i went home feeling like yea ok we still get on maybe we can be friends. i was starting to feel ok again and almost accepted its not going to happen. but then today text her abit to see how she was and stuff and we texted a little bit no major talks and now i'm back again thinkin i wanna try change her mind.
    was it just to soon to try be friends? or will i always feel likes this?

and i know i shouldnt of stayed talking but she was saying she was down and looked really sad so i couldnt just leave.

Have you still not told her how you feel? Have you written that letter? I geet men are scared to do anything that they think makes them look weak so instead they do nothing and hope the problem will fix itself but when are you guys gonna realize that does nothing but make the problem a whole lot worse.

I understand talking about feelings is scary for most of you but even when you try to hide them we women know they are still there. Stop pretending your a robot and speak up. Its nothing to be ashamed of and it doesnt mean your weak

i'm still not ready to say it to her....anyways she's been texting since my last message and got abit flirty....and maybe she is just looking for a FB

ok so i ended up staying for few hours again watchin a box set and had a few drinks but nothing happend and now my head is wrecked. i shall start writing the letter now

Glad to hear it and dont chicken out again. Its for your own good

ill try not too. wont see her till wednesday anyways. she actually wanted me to babysit tongiht in hers so she could go to her aunties party. not good thinking she can have me doing everything for her. ah well.

yes you are too available. It is better to have a custody agreement that suits you both.

agreed. i need to do something to cheer myself up abit and take my mind off things.

get all dressed up and go out, flirt a bit, have fun. It will boost your confidence

Well I've to work tonight. There are a few others that are interested in me but I just ain't interested.
    I know I'm so negative and moany about things. The more she doesn't want me the more it makes me want it.
    And I know I shouldn't care so much about her as she doesn't feel the same but can't help how I feel. Once I got a taste I want more :
    ;-(

hun she is not the only girl in the world. You will get over her. There are worse things in the world than a breakup or rejection. You just need to accept that its not gonna happen and start getting over her. You will know when you are ready to meet someone else

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast