+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would this be a good gift for a guy?

Would this be a good gift for a guy?

Hi,

My boyfriend is a professional golfer. In 3 weeks he is headed to one of the biggest PGA events he's played and will be away for a week. I wish I could go with him to watch, but it will be too expensive. He usually uses a toonie or a loonie to mark his ball on the green. I was thinking of flattening a loonie or a penny, and hand engraving a message on it for him. I'm dropping him at the airport , I was thinking I could maybe give it to him as a good luck before he leaves. Could be used as a ball marker or as a good luck charm in the pocket.

A flat loonie or a flat penny, all shined up - maybe from the year we met if I can find one. I have a hand held engraving pen so it will be my handwriting as well - not just stamped letters. Maybe try to squeeze his favorite quote onto it.

Would anybody like to receive this from a loved one? In my head I think it's sweet and creative but maybe its just cheesy and stupid.

I so badly wish I could go!

It's against the law to deface Canadian currency.

He uses a loonie or toonie out of superstition so it's best to not mess with it.

You want to give him a good sent off, and I know most guys would agree, is give him the best blow job he's ever had. He will most certainly will be thinking of you.

smackie9 is my fav poster by far!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You want to give him a good sent off, and I know most guys would agree, is give him the best blow job he's ever had. He will most certainly will be thinking of you.
    What if the guy has herpes?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Maybe buy a nice frame and put a pic of you with a love note attached in his suitcase to take away with him, he can set it up on his nightstand while away. GL to him on his golf game.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Lmao what a great reply. If I could reward ya I would.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Just hit the rep button

The young ones just don't get it....girls you can't think that what you would appreciate is what a guy would appreciate. Some hot sexual act is what a guy wants : not love notes, not plush teddy bears, not engraved tokens, necklaces, key chains, photo (unless you are wearing hot lingerie).....sex is what they will remember.

Since this dude is on the PGA tour, there will be plenty of hot lookin golf groupies waiting in the wings lookin for young up and coming fresh golfer meat. There will be competition alright.

The young ones just don't get it....girls you can't think that what you would appreciate is what a guy would appreciate. Some hot sexual act is what a guy wants : not love notes, not plush teddy bears, not engraved tokens, necklaces, key chains, photo (unless you are wearing hot lingerie).....sex is what they will remember.
    I would like to add another thing besides good sex. A delicious home cook meal. YUM!!!

Ya I think I added that in another thread lol.

Do what ever you want ? No need to ask others.