+ Follow This Topic
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Can't. I have a son almost that age. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboy View Post
    he won't know
    Can't. And ewwww. Mostly ewww.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

hahaha^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ^^^Thats true. I used to talk to this guy who was very financially established. I used to think, I wouldnt mind getting pregnant by him but he was always extra careful lol. Except one time, he asked could i take my mirena out because I had just got it inserted and I was supposed to wait 2 weeks or something. We are still friends now so it's not like that. He's like 10 years older then me and I used to think why he not married or dont have a kid by now but now I know the reasons plus he's polite but he's all about his self. But it seem like most guys I know that dont have a lot or they are not financially stable, they have a lot of kids. The one's with money dont.

That's why they have money, they have no kids, and they want to keep it that way. ; )
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    It's not low self-esteem; it's called "winning." A guy has to do that to have value. Notice that no one important is a virgin all of their life these days. Not having had sex at an older age disqualifies them from having their opinions heard. After all, what can a VIRGIN possibly know about anything? 80% of life is sex.
    Do you have daddy issues?

My first time, I was called a liar because I apparently was that good to a guy who had sex with 10 other women. Personally I think he must have just been really bad or been with really bad partners. I thought my first time was terrible and waited a long while after we broke up before I was ever with someone again. Though, some people are born naturals.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ^^^Thats true. I used to talk to this guy who was very financially established. I used to think, I wouldnt mind getting pregnant by him but he was always extra careful lol.
    Wow. Just wow. There are still women that think this way?? Yes, he is right to be careful.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Wow. Just wow. There are still women that think this way?? Yes, he is right to be careful.
    Now I ain't saying she a goldigger but she ain't messing with no......

Probably around 10 or 11, was in early teens to now. ( 23)
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Forgot about this thread. I can add to my total given last week's incident: 1!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Grats, man!
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I feel one of a kind here... There are a lot of similar personalities among a lot of the people on this site, and I feel some what out of place.. Not sure if I'm confident enough to share this secret with you all lol...

None for a 26 year-old male. Yeah that's right, a big fat 0.
    sucks....
    Last edited by HTASteve; 28-07-13 at 06:59 PM.

Great news but guess that now leaves me to the only male virgin in this thread. At least 1 is better than nothing.

Your not the only one. Theres a few more here
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by HTASteve View Post
    None for a 26 year-old male. Yeah that's right, a big fat 0.
    sucks....
    I know plenty of males and females in late 20s who are still virgins.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I feel one of a kind here... There are a lot of similar personalities among a lot of the people on this site, and I feel some what out of place.. Not sure if I'm confident enough to share this secret with you all lol...
    Go ahead, share, what is your secret? Have ya seen the things peeps have already shared in here?

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast