+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After my ex was rude to me, why is he still talking to me again?

After my ex was rude to me, why is he still talking to me again?

I dated this guy briefly for like a month at the end of the school year a year ago. He ended it because he did not want the 4 hour long distance since he was going back home to his hometown for the summer. He still wanted to keep in contact but I decided that I could not be "just friends" with him so I asked for no communication. He only lasted a month so we started talking again, but I was dating other guys during the summer when he was away. We kept on discussing what would happen at the beginning of the school year but when he said he was not certain, I started putting less energy into him. When the school year was starting, around August, it seemed like he liked the ability to talk but he did not seem to want to hang out at all when he would come to town. When the school year started, we did not communicate at all and could not be in the same room with one another. he even wrote a tweet about saying that it is not a good idea to date someone whom you might work with. We have the same job and we met in a student group.

When Spring semester started I started communicating with him some what and he seemed interested in talking to me and we seemed to talk flirtatiously. He even came over once and we play wrestled on my bed and he admitted that he was staring at my body the entire time. But the weird thing is that these types of actions would happen on and off every couple months. Like in February it happened for a week or so. Then in March it happened over spring break, and now recently he is talking to me and seems interested in talking to me and stuff.

He would talk to me at random times about how my post grad life is going and stuff and usually that would be about every couple weeks in spurts of time.

Recently a few weeks ago, we spoke about watching a baseball game together, so he came over and we talked and stuff and it was more platonic. the game had delayed because of rain so he said that he had to leave because he was going rollerblading with friends and he said completely rude things to me while he was there. I truly wanted to slap him across the face and/or tell him to leave my apartment. I didn't hear from him for weeks and then randomly I heard from him. I was completely hurt after what he did so I do not understand why he is contacting me again.

Who cares? He's playing with you and clearly disregards your feelings.

The question should be: why are you still talking to him? You should have erased him from your life a long time ago. Better late than never though - stop replying to him altogether.

I agree. Just tell him to get lost. He is playing with you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I wouldn't waste anymore time on this guy, you can do better and find a guy who knows what he wants and isn't going to put u on an up and down roller coaster