+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How far do you agree with beauty in a woman is a prerequisite?

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post

Surely you would prefer the more beautiful girls though?
    oh totally, but it's far from the be all and end all

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or beer holder, depending on your point of view but either inner or outer beauty is essential for attraction to happen. But lets face it the outer beauty Is most often what gets you noticed. Put a 125lb attractive woman with no personality in a bar next to a 125lb woman that looks like road kill but with an amazing personality and I can guarantee which one will get noticed and asked out first.
    Thank you. What are your genuine opinions on ugly girls like myself?

Do you hate ugly women? I know I've been hated on because I'm ugly. Even by other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    oh totally, but it's far from the be all and end all
    You say that, but you would judge me on my looks if you were to see me, and as a result you would hate me. You hate me.

It's not just about relationships. It's also about sex.

When guys see me, I want guys to think "I would have sex with that". That would make me happy.
    You really want guys to think that? Let me tell you, it sucks. You never know if a man just wants sex from you or really likes you. Women are mean to you and jealous...they can start rumors, pretend to be your friend for whatever reason and stab you in the back. Men say crude and rude things about you. You constantly have to look out for yourself and stand up for yourself....constantly. Sure, when a nice man comes along and you fall in love it's great, but looks really have nothing to do with the falling in love part.

You can most definitely improve your physical appearance. You need to improve your attitude about yourself first.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 02-08-13 at 01:29 AM.

Post a picture then... I'm sure it's not as bad as you say.

I'm also sure that there are guys who would find you attractive.

It's actually easier for men to think "I'd have sex with her" than "Wow, she's beautiful". It's not only the girls that adhere to the current beauty canons who evoke the first kind of thoughts in men (which just goes to show that beauty is entirely subjective, even for guys who are subjugated by what society feeds them).

When I was younger, I was shallow. I had a whole wish list of qualities that I wanted in a girlfriend, and I'm sure that attractive appearance was near the top of the list. As I got older, I gradually realized that a pretty face is no guarantee of happiness, and that the best-looking women seemed to have the most serious issues. My current girlfriend is moderately attractive, but when she smiles at me, I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Thank you. What are your genuine opinions on ugly girls like myself?

Do you hate ugly women? I know I've been hated on because I'm ugly. Even by other girls.

You say that, but you would judge me on my looks if you were to see me, and as a result you would hate me. You hate me.
    Honestly, the ugliest girls are the girls who only "think" they are ugly. Yes there may be girls who appear to be more attractive but in many cases its all just about how much they spent at the cosmetics counter. By the sounds of things the ugliest part of you is your lack of self esteem. There are plenty of things less attractive girls can do to bring attention to themselves but once you have the attention you need to show your inner beauty. I highly doubt you are anywhere as ugly as you think you are.

When I was teenager I thought girlfriend should be beautiful like and angel - makes you forgot to breath. And there was some amazingly looking girls with sweet nature. Later I thought that beautiful girls are overated, all these fit bodies holds shallow dump personalities. So I went for average looking girls that some would consider ugly. I really thought that these girls who dont get much attention have heart of a diamond. Yet I found out that they have lot of complexes that destroys relatioship. Like paranoja, low selfesteem and going crazy from showing attention - they are not used to attention or compliments. Its hard for them to believe that someone might see them beautiful just the way they are. Its like you ask girl out on a date and dont rreckon the girl anymore cause there is face on her make-up. You kinda thought she will look like the same as when you asked her aout - all natural beauty and so. Okay whatever. You compliment her and she not believing you, thinking you are laughting at her(I been in situation when girl starts to cry and verbaly abuse me after I tried to tell her shes beautiful - she didnt wear makeup).

Bottom line is its all about healty mindset. Extreme atractive girls or those below average(in their mind) are the most crazy ones. If you like yourself, have some confidence, dont act like a queen or cinderela then you are beautiful. Its importand to be ok with yourself before others can be ok with you.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-08-13 at 02:48 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't know about him but, I hate you right now, and it has nothing to do with your looks.

OP - I remember in middle school this guy told me I was ugly. I am 30 years old now and I still remember that stupid comment. I went through much of my life thinking I wasn't pretty enough...for anyone. Guys rarely approached me. I had to get braces when I was 19! I went away to college as a freshman with braces....awesome lemme tell ya. Anyway, I later found out the idiot from middle school had a crush on me and was just being a young dumb boy. I realized that I am beautiful and now I have very nice teeth too Once I gained some confidence in myself my outlook on everything changed. Men now tell me I am beautiful...and that they want to have sex with me, but that is no prize. A male friend told me recently that men are intimated to approach me...all the while I was thinking it was b/c I wasn't good enough. It's the cowards that are too scared to get to know us that are the ugly ones. They are missing out. Just like Dustin Hoff says in that video.

Don't let what you perceive the outside world's vision of you to be, determine how you view yourself. That is my point. It's all in our own heads.

I don't want any of this crap like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" (total nonsense) and "there are other qualities to consider, not just beauty" (YEAH right).

Men, just give me your honest opinions when you see women. How far do you judge them on looks? Why do you hate ugly woman such as myself?

How far do you base a woman's worth on her looks?

I want honest answers.

Look, no one is going to know you've posted in this thread. Just let out what you really think. I don't want to be lied to anymore.
    You need to be attracted to someone to date them, be in a relationship. So it is the top end of importants -- it isn't the most important but it matters.
    What I find attractive another might not, everyone likes what they like.
    Someones worth is on their actions, not on their looks.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

atleast your academic

It's not just about relationships. It's also about sex.

When guys see me, I want guys to think "I would have sex with that". That would make me happy.

Sure, I would love to think I'm "relationship material", but I also want the knowledge that I'm worthy of having sex with guys.

To feel an orgasm with a guy you want must be (one of the) best things ever. And I can't have that.
    Seriously. You worry me.
    Looks are just an initial judgement from afar. You put far too much emphasis on it.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    My current girlfriend is moderately attractive, but when she smiles at me, I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
    But she is atleast "moderately attractive" . I'm not even slightly attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post

Don't let what you perceive the outside world's vision of you to be, determine how you view yourself. That is my point. It's all in our own heads.
    Thank you. You're right, but it's easier said than done. I think about this constantly. Every single day. Do you think I want to feel this way? I really don't.

I just feel that I could always become so much better, but there are things beyond me, I feel that this is impossible.

What I'm saying might be a taboo view, yet EVERYONE holds it in their minds. At least I'm not afraid of saying what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    You need to be attracted to someone to date them, be in a relationship. So it is the top end of importants -- it isn't the most important but it matters.
    What I find attractive another might not, everyone likes what they like.
    Someones worth is on their actions, not on their looks.
    Would you waste your time getting to know girls if they were ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
    atleast your academic
    Sometimes I feel that academics/education are worth **** all if you're not beautiful.

After all, what can really compete with the guy of your dreams ****ing you?

Not much and even then

Seriously. You worry me.
    Why and how?

Looks are just an initial judgement from afar. You put far too much emphasis on it.
    So you would judge me as pathetic because I am so ugly?

I don't think I place enough emphasis

It looks like LR have made a new profile. Really seems there is no diference between what LR writes and this.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Lower your standards then....an ugly guy will be willing to love you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast