+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How far do you agree with beauty in a woman is a prerequisite?

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post

Would you waste your time getting to know girls if they were ugly?
    Probably, I would go on a date for coffee or to a movie, if I am not physically attracted to someone all that means is I won't kiss them or **** them.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Remember that post you made where you were worried about what would happen if you found a guy who had a perfect personality and 2inch penis? I guess guys would feel the same way about finding a nice girl who had been hit with the ugly stick.

Karma is important. If you can open your mind to physical imperfection, you will find that others will do the same for you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If you had to choose between a nice, friendly person who has things in common with you and you enjoyed her company AND another girl who was like that + attractive, which one would you go for?

So even if my personality is good, men will choose girls who have personality AND looks over me.

Men, just give me your honest opinions when you see women. How far do you judge them on looks? Why do you hate ugly woman such as myself?
    FINE, YOU CAUGHT ME! Yes, that's right; I said it! I admit to throwing every ugly person I see in a meat grinder to feed the beautiful people hamburgers! It's just that ugly people are WAY too tasty!

Again, shit for brains...

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Lower your standards then....an ugly guy will be willing to love you.
    If I can't even get an ugly guy to stay with me then that means I must be UGLY.

Ugly guys have little confidence to approach women, some even self loath themselves, so maybe if you tried to sexy yourself up and flirted a little they might muster up the courage to talk to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post

Again, shit for brains...
    Rowen I get the highest marks and best grades in my class since due to my ugliness I have to put my head down and work hard at school as I have nothing better to do unlike all the attractive people. I am fluent in five languages (English is only like my third language).

Only a ugly person would understand what I am going through.

Post your picture holding up a sign saying "academicgirl loveforum", otherwise no one will believe:
    1. that you aren't a troll;
    2. that you are ugly as you say.

Maybe she's too embarrassed to post a picture. I think we should leave her alone just in case she is real.

I just don't think a 14 year old kid would use phrases such as "No guy would insert his cock into me"... but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Post your picture holding up a sign saying "academicgirl loveforum", otherwise no one will believe:
    1. that you aren't a troll;
    2. that you are ugly as you say.
    Lmfao and YC isn't a troll????

I don't agree

Rowen I get the highest marks and best grades in my class since due to my ugliness I have to put my head down and work hard at school as I have nothing better to do unlike all the attractive people. I am fluent in five languages (English is only like my third language).

Only a ugly person would understand what I am going through.
    That's great that you can study and pass a test... Hey, guess what, so can I. But you can still have a college degree and be as stupid as a bird that repeatedly flies into a window over and over. You know how? By having no common sense!

People on here have told you over and over that looks aren't everything in a relationship and to grow the **** up. But what happens to it? Goes in one ear and out the ****ing other. So take your good grades, bend over, and shove them up your ass because that's about as much as they're worth when it comes to relationships.

Looks, aren't everything. I understand exactly how you feel; do you think guys are lining up left and right to be the future Mr. M*********** (my last name I'm not going to disclose, obviously)? **** no. So stop acting like the Kristen Stuart drama queen of today's generation and start realizing the idea is not to hold a grudge against the world- The idea is to ****ing grow the hell up, accept yourself for who you are and that you are a good person deserving of love and find a man who can ****ing see it! Every ****ing man who tells you to "**** off, ugly" is just one more prick whose picture you need to ****ing burn and never look back on.

Are you getting every word of this, honey, or does everyone on here need to spend a few more weeks repeating themselves?

I don't think so. Did you read about the Cambridge article where there was one male undergraduate that said one of the best things about studying at Cambridge is now you can judge on looks? (Because by default everyone there is intelligent).
    Being an oxbridge-lover you should know that being pretty has actually very little importance (or none at all) during the admission process

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Are you getting every word of this, honey, or does everyone on here need to spend a few more weeks repeating themselves?
    Not until a respectable guy finds me attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Being an oxbridge-lover you should know that being pretty has actually very little importance (or none at all) during the admission process
    Yes, I know but that begs the question: What's the point of graduating from Oxbridge, Harvard, MIT, Yale, Princeton etc if you're not pretty?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast