+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help with the dreaded lets be friends message

Please help with the dreaded lets be friends message

I been dating this lady for 2 weeks. First night we went out and had a blast and she said to call her the next day and she asked me out that day then 2 days later. Then we started going out alot and getting close with 10 or more texts a day and her saying she missed me and all that. I knew she was a good girl so I held off having sex with her and when we did it was great I made her orgasm twice and she thanked me and asked me how I felt. But right after she got up and went outside so I went and took a shower. When I came out she told me that she doesnt have feelings for me and acted like she really felt guilty that we had sex. Then she practically kicked me out. So after that all the numerous daily texts stopped and then she texts me saying she dont think she can give me what I want and that Im a real nice guy and we have fun together as friends. Now WTF is up with that? She asked me to have sex and now feels bad? Hell I wouldnt have even had sex with her if i knew it would end like this. I would even feel good if she split because the sex wasnt good enough but she sure acted like it was.
    What should I do? Shes really hung up over a guy she dated 18 years ago that just got back in contact with but hes thousands of miles away.
    What should I do?

Not much you can do. Just let it go and look for someone else.

Its her loss If she's all tied up on you having sex so early and all hung up on some guy from 2 decades ago then shes not someone you need to be dating (ie: Shes not good enough for you )
    Last edited by surfhb2; 06-08-13 at 08:49 AM.

Ye but I wanna hang out with her again cause we really have fun. So should I?

Quote Originally Posted by matthughes032 View Post
    Ye but I wanna hang out with her again cause we really have fun. So should I?
    Then hang out with her.....do what you want to do.

Chill~ maybe you need some time off before seeing her again. Or else you'll get fcked up in the head again. Just let loose. You havent dated her for years, so it'll be easier for you to move on and look for someone who would appreciate a good sex with you, yea?

It may only hurt to hang out with her as friends since u have feelings for her. Maybe she just needs time. I really wouldn't waste my time on somebody that wasnt that interested in me though

Ye but she was very interested in me till we had sex now she feels guilty and just wants to be friends crap. Id be happier if she thought the sex was bad and thats the reason but she sure acted like she enjoyed it. Bad thing is when she thanked me and asked me if I liked it I just said mmhmm because Im not use to women asking me how good it was.
    Maybe by just saying mmhmm I didnt meet her emotional needs hell if I know. I talked to her today and she said she was sorry and "we can still be friends" crap again.

just be thrilled you got to have sex with her and move on. if you bother her about it she will like you even less.

What he/she said ^^

Im not thrilled I had sex with her im not hard up like you. We would still be going out and having a great time if I hadnt screwed her thats more fun than just one night of sex.
    Last edited by matthughes032; 08-08-13 at 05:30 AM.

Im not thrilled I had sex with her im not hard up like you. We would still be going out and having a great time if I hadnt screwed her thats more fun than just one night of sex.
    If that's how you feel, then go out and have a great time without the sex.

I been dating this lady for 2 weeks. First night we went out and had a blast and she said to call her the next day and she asked me out that day then 2 days later. Then we started going out alot and getting close with 10 or more texts a day and her saying she missed me and all that. I knew she was a good girl so I held off having sex with her and when we did it was great I made her orgasm twice and she thanked me and asked me how I felt. But right after she got up and went outside so I went and took a shower. When I came out she told me that she doesnt have feelings for me and acted like she really felt guilty that we had sex. Then she practically kicked me out. So after that all the numerous daily texts stopped and then she texts me saying she dont think she can give me what I want and that Im a real nice guy and we have fun together as friends. Now WTF is up with that? She asked me to have sex and now feels bad? Hell I wouldnt have even had sex with her if i knew it would end like this. I would even feel good if she split because the sex wasnt good enough but she sure acted like it was.
    What should I do? Shes really hung up over a guy she dated 18 years ago that just got back in contact with but hes thousands of miles away.
    What should I do?
    You should forget about her. She's told you exactly what she wanted you to hear now believe her and start looking for your next prospective love interest. Don't bother even contacting her again, settling to be her friend is a waste of your time. Spend the time looking for someone who isn't an idiot.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion