+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How far do you agree with beauty in a woman is a prerequisite?

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    What's the point of graduating from Oxbridge, Harvard, MIT, Yale, Princeton etc if you're not pretty?
    Guys, it's clearly a troll.

Sigh...you've worn me down....I'll be honest now: A woman is nothing without beauty. Totally worthless. I mean, I wouldn't even be friends with her in case she scared away nice boys.

Oh, and without beauty, a woman won't ever get a job either. She may as well just go live on the streets for all she matters to the world
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 06-08-13 at 03:17 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well,for me,appearance does matter,but it is not the most important factor when choosing girlfriend.I mean,if a girl is moderately beautiful,that's already enough.Other than the appearance,her voice and personality also counts a lot.Some girls I meet are not beautiful(just moderate)but they have either a sweet voice or some other attracting factors(like being cute)and they get good boyfriends.
    Kelly,I have been loving you for so long ,why don't you give me a chance ?

you need to stop looking everything so negative about yourself and look at your positive attributes.
    you need to be less insecure and find a little self confindence. I'm sure you're not as ugly as you think you are.maybe try putting some make up on.

I know I'm not attractive at all. That's pretty obvious; especially when no guy ever gives you a second look. I wish I had bigger boobs; I swear I would wear super low cut shirts all the time just to get some attention. Anyway, I tried wearing make-up and I just didn't like it at all. It's not something I can see myself wearing everyday. I just feel like I'm so ugly I have no chance of ever getting just one date with a guy. I really hate feeling this way because I used to be proud of being modest...but today modesty is just a joke and a really bad one if you're ugly.

I really wish I could stop feeling this way. I see all these models and they get all this attention from guys. It must be really nice. Now I just kind of stay inside. I never go anywhere and I just keep to myself. I can't have friends, especially female because I know I'm just going to end up feeling worse about myself. I think the only thing I have going for me is my education. I'm an A grade student, I speak 5 languages fluently, I play the flute and I'm a trained opera singer...but it's kind of like my step mom said: the first point of attraction is looks so if you don't look pretty how is a guy ever supposed to know anything else about you. He'll just go to a pretty girl and even if she has the intelligence a rock, he'll give her the world just for being pretty.

I don't even know how to feel anymore :/

I know I'm not attractive at all. That's pretty obvious; especially when no guy ever gives you a second look. I wish I had bigger boobs; I swear I would wear super low cut shirts all the time just to get some attention. Anyway, I tried wearing make-up and I just didn't like it at all. It's not something I can see myself wearing everyday. I just feel like I'm so ugly I have no chance of ever getting just one date with a guy. I really hate feeling this way because I used to be proud of being modest...but today modesty is just a joke and a really bad one if you're ugly.

I really wish I could stop feeling this way. I see all these models and they get all this attention from guys. It must be really nice. Now I just kind of stay inside. I never go anywhere and I just keep to myself. I can't have friends, especially female because I know I'm just going to end up feeling worse about myself. I think the only thing I have going for me is my education. I'm an A grade student, I speak 5 languages fluently, I play the flute and I'm a trained opera singer...but it's kind of like my step mom said: the first point of attraction is looks so if you don't look pretty how is a guy ever supposed to know anything else about you. He'll just go to a pretty girl and even if she has the intelligence a rock, he'll give her the world just for being pretty.

I don't even know how to feel anymore :/
    For boobs, there are push bras. YOu dont have to necesarily wear tight clothes to.show you have them. And in my opinion, personality comea first then beauty. And you sound nice. As for friends, you shouldnt stay in just becaus youll feel inaecure because that one friend might make you feel beautiful. And just to let you know, models arent as perfect. Some of them.or.aneroxic or bulimic just so they can have the body you do! And if you.go online and see some without makeup, their not as pretty as they are on commericals. Technology does wonders! And if you tell.yourself your beautiful, you will believe it.

I don't want any of this crap like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" (total nonsense) and "there are other qualities to consider, not just beauty" (YEAH right).
    It's NOT total bullshit. I think my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, in person or otherwise... others may not agree with me... and I don't give a shit. She says that I'm the most handsome man she's ever seen... and I KNOW FOR A FACT that I'm not to a lot of women's taste.

So what?

My 2nd wife wasn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination. She was however, a hell of a lot of fun in the sack, had a wicked sense of humor and was highly intelligent.

Crap, I forgot - you're just an attention-seeking emo teenager.

Not until a respectable guy finds me attractive.
    Then I believe it's safe to say you're clearly hopeless because you're not going to find a respectable guy if you continue to be so fixated on looks.

Yes, I know but that begs the question: What's the point of graduating from Oxbridge, Harvard, MIT, Yale, Princeton etc if you're not pretty?
    When people hire you, it's almost always because of what you KNOW- not because of how you look in a wet t-shirt. The scientists who made it possible for your ass to live until your 90's weren't all lookers either. But you know what? People consider them heroes because of their intelligent breakthroughs. So **** off and go back to your bridge, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Sigh...you've worn me down....I'll be honest now: A woman is nothing without beauty. Totally worthless. I mean, I wouldn't even be friends with her in case she scared away nice boys.

Oh, and without beauty, a woman won't ever get a job either. She may as well just go live on the streets for all she matters to the world
    Love the sarcasm! lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Crap, I forgot - you're just an attention-seeking emo teenager.
    I highly doubt she'd be able to give anything in a relationship aside from physical pleasures because she's too fixated on appearances.

Wow! My opinion. Looks matter, even in getting a job, studies show more attractive people get hired more, advance more, and earn more. That's a fact. Beauty is subjective, however it's a bell curve where a certain look will have more people saying you are attractive than others but doesn't mean you won't find someone who doesn't think you are beautiful. Also, I don't care how beautiful someone is it takes more than beauty to have a long te relationship. Good news, today if you have a money you can pay someone to change your looks. but there is a threshold.look at micheal Jackson

so hows your uneven boobies, academic?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234