+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retrograde Jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Hmmmmm, ok. Then using your theory on male evolution about the male being encouraged to "hump" as much as possible, unless these males are humping sheep or other men then that would mean that there would also be a lot of females getting "humped". Your girlfriend is then therefore nothing more than a by-product of the theory of male evolution that you subscribe to. Get over it and appreciate her or go "hump" somebody else. Your theory created her and with the theory that you subscribe to monogamy appears to be out the window anyway so why are you even in a relationship?. Go!, Go now! hump away.......... far away.
    I should remind you that this is NOT "my" theory. I am not a prize-winning scientist.

And as for you, Wakeup, you are just too stupid to argue with. You can't seem to get it through your thick skull that I realize that I shouldn't judge her (why the **** do you think I'm doing it on an online forum instead of in the bedroom?). I am merely showing you the actual reasons as to WHY we judge and WHY, technically, it isn't hypocrisy.

And yes, I do know that you did it to spite me. I just wanted to hear you say it as to render it absolutely meaningless.

Feel free not to argue with what I have to say then. You're the dumb one if you think what I'm saying is too stupid to argue or "I'm to stupid to argue with" yet you keep doing it.

Bottomline is that you're likely very encapable of being unbrainwashed without the help of a trained psychiatrist so no matter what anyone here says to you, it won't be enough for you to relax and just enjoy what you have with this girl.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I find it funny that men like you need to search the internet for reassurance so someone can tell you its okay to behave like an animal in the zoo coz your male.. Insecurity?

We could discuss theorys like that till the cows come home but the reality is anyone who feels the need to count their numer and hopes to reach a certain number before feeling good enough to settle down IS insecure and as dog pointed out your theory makes no sense unless men are f**king men all the time while women wear a chastity belt.

Its a lose losefor you. No "pure" woman will trust you and you cant stand woman like you so what you gonna do?

Plus if you honestly believe your theory than i assume you dont believe in monogamy either so y are you in a relationsip?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thread Closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123