+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheaters

Cheaters

Have you ever got caught cheating or caught someone who you were dating cheating? Have you ever thought of cheating and if you didn't act on, what was it that stopped you. If so how did you handle it?
    Yes, I did get pregnant by a married man and no that is not open for discussion, as I have already been told how much of a homewrecker I am. Words do hurt. Other then that, I would like to hear some things other people on this forum may have went through. Don't comment if you have zero experience.

No I have never cheated and never would, nor would I ever enable another to cheat. Taken men are off limits. Even guys who just got out of a relationship are still taken IMO coz they are not emotionally available and I am not gonna be his rebound.

Yes I was cheated on once 7 years ago. His loss
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I had a boyfriend of four months cheat on me. We were only together for four months so I was able to get over it pretty fast. I have to trust every partner I'm with though.
    Honestly I've thought about cheating and I've had lots of opportunities but id never do it because I know it would hurt me more than the person I cheated on. Cuz I don't want to feel guilty and like I hurt someone. No matter how mad my bf makes me sometimes, I won't do it

lalalita Guest
    I've been cheated on and I've done the cheating, so I guess things do come full circle.

Yeah, I have been cheated on and I cheated on him because he cheated on me. It was a pattern but got played out real fast because i'm not a cheater by nature. I always use to catch him up but he never caught me until I wanted him to. Women are way better cheaters. Smarter.