+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do women realize that Bikini's make you look fat

Do women realize that Bikini's make you look fat

I admit that I sadly have a bit of a kink for occasionally dressing up in women's clothing around the house. What I didn't realize till recently was just how exposed and fat one feels in a woman's two piece bathing suit ! most people would consider me to look really good and thin in a guys bathing suit. Well I secretly tried on a couple of my curvy girlfriends two piece bikinis and couldn't believe how over weight I looked ! Those things show everything ! Do women realize that the clothes they make you wear maybe show too much ! Anyway I feel bad for thinking my girlfriend could stand to lose a few pounds when its just the bikinis. I wish I knew how to tell her without her knowing i was prancing about in her bikinis ?

Anyway Its amazing what you learn walking in someone elses shoes
    Last edited by Sonnydi; 20-08-13 at 06:43 AM.

Yes, amazing!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hahaha this is funny. If you're not fat, a bikini wont somehow magically make you appear fat. It's all about getting clothes that compliment your body type...it's hard to do and takes time!

Yes ^ It is definitely about getting something that compliments your body type. Plus, it depends on the woman. I look better in a bikini then I do in jeans and like, topless.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Well...there's nothing fat on me but my ass and that's the way I like it. Juicy in bikini and jeans so BOOM!!!

My point is that board shorts and boxers seem to make a guy look slim while a bikini and lacy bras and panties make a guy look and feel kind of silly and Fat !

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnydi View Post
    My point is that board shorts and boxers seem to make a guy look slim while a bikini and lacy bras and panties make a guy look and feel kind of silly and Fat !
    Maybe that's why bikini's are made for women and swimming trunks are made for men?
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

bikinis don't have anything tight to make anyone look fat, either its the person themselves that's fat or nothing. is this all you can troll on?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Rolling my eyes. I feel sexiest topless in front of a mirror with panties on. W/o them or with the bra i think it makes the stomach look curvier so maybe your right. Im not worried tho. Im doing a detox before my holiday so my belly will be super skinny 5lbs lighter to the beach i go
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

for me, i don't really dare to wear coz i agree that putting on bikini indeed make a person looks slightly fatter... especially when we bend forward.. :S

I'm a curvy girl and if I want to wear a two piece, i can't wear a bikini, i have to wear a hot pant as a bottom, and a halter top to keep the girls in check. it's all about knowing what flatters your body type, that's all.

by the way, it's really cool that you admit trying on women's clothing. men that take the time to understand what women have to go through to look their best are awesome.