+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion on goodbye sex

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    Sounds trashy and desperate.
    How the hell is that trashy and desperate? Being trashy is just being a whore and getting toyed with all the time and allowing yourself to be be treated like trash and used all the time. In other words, getting ran thru and tossed to the side, willingly. Being desperate is trying to hold on to a relationship that's not working, especially if he moving out of town and realistically they know it's not going to work. It would be desperate if she was doing it in hopes to hang on to him. If you're not on bad terms, being foolishly used or is being disrespected, I don't see how you got trashy and desperate out of that.
    Last edited by Starnique; 23-09-13 at 08:42 PM.

I can't even imagine how empty I would be feeling after "goodbye sex." Far worse, I'm sure then if we just said our goodbyes and went on our way.

I agree, to me (without experience of course) that it does sound, if nothing else, rather desperate. If I ever have to do it... I'll report back with full depressing details. (knocks on wood that that won't ever be necessary).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I guess it depends on the situation and person. I, howevet don't see how it's trashy. I can imagine feeling empty if you really liked the person but not trashy. I guess people have different opinions on the word trashy. If I really liked him, yea I would feel a little empty but not desperate or trashy. Hopefully we would keep some sort of contact. If he approached me like, hey you gonna let me get some before I go, then I wouldn't like that but if we wre cool friends then if I wanted to then sure. As long as i'm not being disrespected.

I don't agree to the "trashy" discriptor from Rattie, Star.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lol cool story, bro
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

goodbye sex is stupid, and if you never had sex to begin with when have it to end with? having sex for sake of is meaningless isn't it if you aren't interested in that person anymore.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Waste of time and effort. Just focus on meeting someone else and moving on.

Yes, waste of time...

Hmmm. Yeah, I guess I'd feel that way too if the man didn't want me for one reason or another.

Three weeks and no prior sex between you two? Dude didn't deserve more than a handjob. If that.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Even for me as a man, it's strange.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12