+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on goodbye sex

Opinion on goodbye sex

What is your opinion of men who wants goodbye sex. I dated a guy for a very short time (3 weeks). He has to move away across the country to find employment in his field. We decided to see each other one more time before he leaves. He wanted "see you later sex" as in he wants to have sex before he goes away (although, he is open to seeing me again sometime in the future). I only dated him briefly and I wasn't sure if we would meet again (although I want to). So, I said no. What is your opinion of this guy who would suggest something like this? Douchey or not?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

BTW, to give some context. We never had sex.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Well ussualy its goodbye kiss for memories. Goodbye sex reminds me Dirty dancning havana nights when guys fell in love had sex and then realised that they cant be together since girl is moving away next day so instead of tears they just had as much fun they can by dancing dirty in nighlub. In your story I dont see that much love just... sex. Well if girl is expierienced and can leave after sex without getting feelings involved then as long as both sides are okay with it its okay. But if a guy who feels nothing for a girl offers something like that to girl who have feelings for him then its not right at all.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well ussualy its goodbye kiss for memories. Goodbye sex reminds me Dirty dancning havana nights when guys fell in love had sex and then realised that they cant be together since girl is moving away next day so instead of tears they just had as much fun they can by dancing dirty in nighlub. In your story I dont see that much love just... sex. Well if girl is expierienced and can leave after sex without getting feelings involved then as long as both sides are okay with it its okay. But if a guy who feels nothing for a girl offers something like that to girl who have feelings for him then its not right at all.
    So, you vote for douchey?

Its is selfish.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If everbody is okay and can handle the situation, then by all means, baby hit me one more time. Put it in, dig deep. Earn my memory. Make me remember you like you remember me.
    Last edited by Starnique; 20-09-13 at 05:48 AM.

...there are no words. nm

What? Lol. Say something.

Why? .

If he treated me really bad then hell no but for certain situations like moving away or ending things on a positive note, then Idon't see why not spend all night together.

So, you are okay with sleeping with a guy even though he is moving away?

Almost like a one night stand.

It was tempting though because he is hot as hell.

Me and my ex had break up sex which was a bit like goodbye sex. We had to break up due to her not being in love with me as much as I was with her and she had to move down south for summer so long distance would eventually tear us apart. At the time we both knew it was wrong but the lust just kicked in and we couldn't stop. Tbh it did leave us slightly confused for a short time after wards since we were crying and sad about having to break up then ended up being it a state of happiness after the sex. We considered being friends with benefits but at the time I was too in love with her to just be that. Now that I look back on it, it was a good way to end it with one last night of passion and tbh it was some of the best sex we had ever had and a shame we had to go our separate ways.

So imo goodbye sex can be a good thing as long as you are having to break up on good terms or unavoidable complications (such as moving away) and not due to the other person cheating or breaking your heart etc. So thumbs up from me on goodbye sex

Sounds trashy and desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    Sounds trashy and desperate.
    From both sides. Especially since they "dated" only three weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast