+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is he into me? On line dating.

well thats a problem right there lilia you need to be confident to talk about your likes and dislikes regardless of what they might be into, we don't all have to be in to exactly the same things, one of the fun parts of a relationship is learning from each other trying things together it helps you grow as a person, this also applies by the way to where you set your boundaries if you feel a guy is coming on too strong too quickly for your liking then be confident and tell him so

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    well thats a problem right there lilia you need to be confident to talk about your likes and dislikes regardless of what they might be into, we don't all have to be in to exactly the same things, one of the fun parts of a relationship is learning from each other trying things together it helps you grow as a person, this also applies by the way to where you set your boundaries if you feel a guy is coming on too strong too quickly for your liking then be confident and tell him so
    Thanks, I agree, I should always keep it in mind.

just be you Lilia but be confident doing so and you'll be just fine

I know it's been a long topic and I am grateful to those who replied but I would only like to ask one more question. It struck me suddenly. He said that everybody says to him that he looks younger and he asked what I thought about it. I said yes you do look younger. I would say you look 23-25. (His real age is 27). Then I asked what he thought about me. He said that I looked my age. I said I hoped for another answer.(in a flirty way). He said oh come on you look your age. Do you think saying that was not nice of him? Is it a red flag or just honesty?

its not an especially kind thing to say and shows he may be a bit tactless but really at 24 you don't need to worry about looking your age

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    its not an especially kind thing to say and shows he may be a bit tactless but really at 24 you don't need to worry about looking your age
    Thanks for the reply!

Be yourself. If it is your destiny is all you get. And just to appreciate the beauty of the girl is stupid

One more thing! All people in this world in its beautiful!

I decided to give an update about the guy. I wrote him this morning on Skype and he replied and we talked about casual things like what we did the last weekend.
    And he mentioned that he went to the cinema. I said I wanted to watch something with him. Like Californication for example. (if somebody doesn't know the series have lot's of graphic sex scenes)
    I have no idea why I said that... And he said let's do that. And he suggested meeting at the center to have a drink at 6 pm tonight. But meeting him in the center doesn't mean that I will go to his house. At least I know now that he didn't think that I was unattractive.
    Last edited by Lilia; 21-10-13 at 06:03 PM.

Thats cool, Lilia. At least you get a free drink for sure.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I decided to give an update about the guy. I wrote him this morning on Skype and he replied and we talked about casual things like what we did the last weekend.
    And he mentioned that he went to the cinema. I said I wanted to watch something with him. Like Californication for example. (if somebody doesn't know the series have lot's of graphic sex scenes)
    I have no idea why I said that... And he said let's do that. And he suggested meeting at the center to have a drink at 6 pm tonight. But meeting him in the center doesn't mean that I will go to his house. At least I know now that he didn't think that I was unattractive.
    Lila... please stop measuring your attractivness on whether or not a guy will bed you. Sex has nothing to do with how attractive you are to him as a romantic partner. All that him asking you to meet for a drink means is that he finds you willing and perhaps doable. Your concern should be whether or not he finds you suitable for more then carnal knowledge. Don't **** him tonight.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Cmon wakeup dont be jealous. If a guy wants to sex the girl he asks her have a drink at his place not the city center. Its just a reason to meet and talk a bit.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So we met and I was nervous at the beginning. Honestly, I've never met a guy more attractive than him before (he probably looks better than the hottest hollywood actors) but I didn't feel the chemistry. I thought he was kind of shy..He looked down when I stared at him. He looked a little insecure. I was quite awkward I think...We laughed and joked and he kissed me good buy on both cheeks in the end. That's it... I am not sure if I want anything with this guy. I miss my ex bf so bad. I need my ex bf. Nobody will ever replace him. (
    Wake up, I want him to find me sexually attractive too. If he doesn't find me attractive as a romantic partner I won't be upset at all. but I will be very upset if he doesn't find me sexually attractive...
    He asked me why such a beautiful woman like me was single. Does that mean he found me attractive? Do guys give compliments like that if they don't really think that?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Cmon wakeup dont be jealous. If a guy wants to sex the girl he asks her have a drink at his place not the city center. Its just a reason to meet and talk a bit.
    Silly man! O.o

Wake up, I want him to find me sexually attractive too. If he doesn't find me attractive as a romantic partner I won't be upset at all. but I will be very upset if he doesn't find me sexually attractive...
    Are you off your meds, Lilia?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    pcmaster, may be he wanted to see how I look in real life at first. Cos looks on camera can be deceptive.
    but I've got an impression that he is not the kind of a guy who sleeps on the first date...
    Anyways I am upset again cos he didn't give me a real kiss. When I had the first date with my ex bf, he even kissed my neck.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast