+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help and advice please

What you are feeling right now is temporary...... it takes time to adjust but how much time will be up to you...you can drag this out and keep talking to her or end this as quickly as possible by going cold turkey.

Right so i got another text last night saying 'When are you free for a movie and chill out? I miss 'st66' time x' so I left it because, now I know no contact is no contact but I can't just be rude so I gave it a good few hours then just replied with 'I'm choca this week, seem to have something on every night and with work being crazy as well' and that was it, I haven't heard back so have deleted the texts and gonna carry on. Now my natural reaction is to feel bad because I know she just wants to be friends and hang out but I also know she hasn't asked to do this really while he has been back and is feeling lonely now he is away. I've luckily got loads on at work which is keeping my mind of things. Just a little update, probably should of just ignored the text but as said I don't like being rude to anyone (one of my faults)

You're in control. Block her number. If that's not possible, simply commit to never replying to her calls or texts or emails again. Or, change your contact details.

This woman is nasty - believe it or not. She uses you when her boyfriend is away because she's bored. She drops you like a hot potato when he's back again. Either way, you're being treated as a convenience and that is ugly of her and sad for you.

Don't indulge this - to move on, you have to wipe her off.

You have to be cruel to be kind. Just tell her, and then delete her number. She NEEDS to be told....so that when you don't respond to her anymore it's not being rude.

IMO you are just making excuses to still have her in reach....you are not doing yourself any favors.

Mate I completely agree with you, I am making excuses because i ultimately don't want to do what i know I have to.
    I will openly accept that's what I am doing, I need to actually stop being such a wet blanket and sort it out!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12