+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't wanna fuk up a new begining

Don't wanna fuk up a new begining

Hello everyone. I've got a new job 1 month and a half ago and at this job there is this really pretty girl that has been eyeing me from day one. After a month of work she contacted me on skype(that is what we use inside the firm to communicate) and started chatting me up . I liked her a lot but never risked trying to talk to her assuming she wasn't interested , but she contacted me and it was clear she was very interested. She invited me out daily for 2 or 3 cigar breaks , told me she liked spending time with me and eventually she invited me to a bar , late at night when we got off work , at 2 a.m. . We work night-shifts.
    I eventually agreed to go out with her after she invited me 2-3 times(i really like her but i had to postpone).

This is where it gets tricky , i'll summarize:
    1. She has a lot , i mean a lot of guy friends (that wanna be with her , even inside the firm she has like 3 friend zoned guys)
    2. She revealed that she has made some mistakes in the past , might have been promiscuous (that doesn't bother me at all because she had a fiance for 2-3 years , that means she can also be a good girl which is great).
    3. This is the most important bit : She has a boyfriend right now and was flirting with me like crazy .

The bar date after work : So we get off work ( i know she wants something because in the taxi she keeps turning back at me and smiling wide ) , we get into a cab and go to the bar. There in the bar i get a bit drunk after drinking a lot of alchool and she started telling me that she feels atracted to me and that she would kiss me if she wasn't in a relationship with this current boyfriend(about which she complained a lot to me ). I know that if a girl complains about a boyfriend the relationship is almost over , especially with girls like her (that are not desperate or super needy) .

When she told me she wanted to kiss IF the boyfriend was not there i saw an excitement in her( and sexual passion) .
    I knew that she was sure i would try to kiss her and she would accept to kiss me in the end but i didn't go for the kiss because i've been in the other guys shooes. I know its horrible to get cheated on and dumped like a piece of shit.
    I was really horny and i like her a lot and it took a big effort for me not to jump her eager and excited ass right there(she is very pretty , a bit dorkish(daria/grunge rocker style), smart, funny and has a great ass .
    I ressisted and out of respect for the other guy (for what he might suffer) and for the sake of our future relationship(me and her maybe) i told her that i won't kiss her because i have some morality and i don't wanna piss on anyones feelings(like i have in the past) and that she needs to lose the boyfriend if she wants us to get to be a couple.I told her all this is a nice way .

She lost all her excitement. She got a bit sad or upset i'm not sure. But i told her then that we can hug.

We went for the hug. I just looked at her and opened my arms for her to come at me. She went directly for my neck , she embraced me and rested her lips on my neck(i told her a hug is not sexual) , that turned me on so badly , i can't even sleep after that shit.

1) What does this mean? If you say lets hug ... and she jumps for your neck?

2) In the end i want to say she is a great girl and very good looking and i would like to start a serious relationship with her. I first want her to make a decision about the current boyfriend to drop him or give him an other chance(but i would like her to chose me and leave him , i think i was way too nice anyway) . What should i do? Just tell her to decide in the next 3 days? Whats your advice? How do i make her choose me in a moral way , no cheating or shit like that i want to start clean.

Hello, the thing is i like her a lot. You think i shouldn't start anything with her? She so attractive to me though...

She seems prepared to cheat on her BF. That in my book makes her not a nice person. I'd stay well clear.

She is NOT a "great girl". She was openly flirting and being suggestive with another guy that she didn't even have feelings for (i.e. you) while in a relationship. Great persons don't do that, it's called cheating. Sleep with her if you want, just don't think you can have a serious relationship with her.

Well for
    1) she hangs out in bars, has a past of being a slut, and I can almost gurantee she has cheated on her boyfriend already with one or more guys. So pretty or not, she's trashy and probably has an std.

2) girls complain about their boyfriends. That's normal. We shouldn't do it all the time, but just because we have a complaint it doesn't mean it's over. And some girls will complain all the time and should break up, but don't because they are comfortable with the person or a number of other reasons.

3) getting together with someone right after a breakup is a rebound. Those rarely ever work out.

4) find someone better. This girl is using you for a game. She spotted you and wants to have sex with you like I'm sure she has many many other guys. If you want an easy lay, use a condom. If you want a relationship, keep going.

She is not a great girl, more like the office bike.

Advice from a female...never, ever, ever allow it to progress while she is in a relationship. Unfairness flags flying all over the place! Not fair to her or her boyfriend, and most importantly, not fair to yourself. Make up your mind to keep this chick at a distance until the point comes when she is available. She absolutely should not be making those advances toward you whilst in a relationship and her moral landscape is already littered with weeds in my mind because of what you say she has done up until now. I would be very wary. Imagine if you did get together and a while down the road she goes and works somewhere else or some other guy starts working there that you might consider competition...she could just as easily do the same thing to you as she is doing to her current boyfriend.

You are responsible for your own moral landscaping. If you want something meaningful in your life, don't put yourself in the situation to give away your own integrity to lust and sexual attraction. Relationships are work and sometimes they get bumpy...I know I wouldn't want to think that my partner were filling up the ears of someone else when our relationship is on the rocks. You don't want to have those worries either do you?