+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does it mean when a guy asks if you have a boyfriend?

If he has a girlfriend and is flirting with you, then he's a bad person. If you two ended up together, not to make you not feel special or anything, but what do you think he would do behind YOUR back?

Quote Originally Posted by outofideas View Post
    If he has a girlfriend and is flirting with you, then he's a bad person. If you two ended up together, not to make you not feel special or anything, but what do you think he would do behind YOUR back?
    Today he mentioned his girlfriend again. Do you think if a guy is interested in a girl he would talk about his gf in front of her?
    About being faithful to someone, to be honest, i've seen so much in my life, so i dont believe that men can be faithful. And that its true for some women too...
    Im not saying that i like it, but lets face it, its the true.

Oh and im asking about him because i do not believe hes interested. For me he just like to mess with me, and that amuses him.
    He knows that has a hot body and a pretty face, so he can do whatever he wants...

He isn't interested in anything other than an ego boost...he is a Pilates instructor? So, he probably hits on lots of attractive women all day. It's just flirting..nothing more. He's not a bad person b/c he flirts with other women while in a relationship...again it's just flirting - I know peoples opinions on this vary. I do Pilates regularly and my teachers have to touch me all the time haha. I am glad none of them are men.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    He isn't interested in anything other than an ego boost...he is a Pilates instructor? So, he probably hits on lots of attractive women all day. It's just flirting..nothing more. He's not a bad person b/c he flirts with other women while in a relationship...again it's just flirting - I know peoples opinions on this vary. I do Pilates regularly and my teachers have to touch me all the time haha. I am glad none of them are men.
    Thats exactly what i think about him! Im so tired of his behavior towards me....I used to do Pilates 2 times in a week. Now, im doing 3 times. Since i started to go one more day to the class i've noticed that sometimes he ignores me on purpose, started to made comments about his gf - and some of the times he did that, he looked at me to see my reaction - and once said certain things that made me feel bad about my looks.
    He has a HUGE ego!
    If that happened to you, how would you act around him?

Quote Originally Posted by little.girl View Post
    Thats exactly what i think about him! Im so tired of his behavior towards me....I used to do Pilates 2 times in a week. Now, im doing 3 times. Since i started to go one more day to the class i've noticed that sometimes he ignores me on purpose, started to made comments about his gf - and some of the times he did that, he looked at me to see my reaction - and once said certain things that made me feel bad about my looks.
    He has a HUGE ego!
    If that happened to you, how would you act around him?
    I would totally ignore him...forever...he sounds emotionally immature. Don't take anything he says personally...even if it's a compliment or a comment to put you down...whatever it is, his behavior has nothing to do with you. You are just a target for an insecure egotistically man-child. Are you sure he isn't gay? Is there another Pilates studio you can go to? Or did you say you are in school? Anyway, I would forget him...keep going to Pilates 3 times a week! It's the best exercise in the world isn't it?

I would totally ignore him...forever...he sounds emotionally immature. Don't take anything he says personally...even if it's a compliment or a comment to put you down...whatever it is, his behavior has nothing to do with you. You are just a target for an insecure egotistically man-child. Are you sure he isn't gay? Is there another Pilates studio you can go to? Or did you say you are in school? Anyway, I would forget him...keep going to Pilates 3 times a week! It's the best exercise in the world isn't it?
    I like this gym i go, im there for over a year... And no, hes not gay! lol
    There is this guy i know that works in the same gym he works out. Do you think that asking him if he knows my "friend" will show him that im interested in someone else?

I like this gym i go, im there for over a year... And no, hes not gay! lol
    There is this guy i know that works in the same gym he works out. Do you think that asking him if he knows my "friend" will show him that im interested in someone else?
    I think you should just leave it alone and not care. Why would you care if he thinks you are interested in someone else? Just ignore him...and forget it, really. There are plenty of other guys out there...focus on yourself, your Pilates practice and then go meet someone who is available and not emotionally immature.

I think you should just leave it alone and not care. Why would you care if he thinks you are interested in someone else? Just ignore him...and forget it, really. There are plenty of other guys out there...focus on yourself, your Pilates practice and then go meet someone who is available and not emotionally immature.
    Just to show him that i dont care about him... And that hes not irresistible, as he likes to think he is.

Just to show him that i dont care about him... And that hes not irresistible, as he likes to think he is.
    But...why do you care? If you want to show him that you don't care, ignore him. That will drive him crazy.

But...why do you care? If you want to show him that you don't care, ignore him. That will drive him crazy.
    Idk, maybe because im proud of myself, of who i am.
    I know its may sound simple, but how can i ignore him if im in his class?

Put him in the friends zone.

And you smackie9? Do you think if ask him if he knows my "friend" it will show him that im interested in someone else?

There is this guy i know that has a girlfriend. He mentioned something about her and then asked if i have a boyfriend. Its possible that hes interested in me or something? I noticed that when he says something about her, he looks at me... i think he do that to see my reaction, anyway...
    But, there is a problem: i did caught he watching me a thousand times, and he did flirt with me also... he looks at my face, my eyes...You know, things that people do when they're into you.
    Now he doesnt do this anymore. I feel that hes kind of hostile with me, but i cant see the reason why he acts this way with me.

I just want to FIND OUT the reason he treats me this way and HOW should i behave around him...
    Can someone help me?
    Thanks

Sounds like he's interested in you but has a GF. If you become his GF expect him to do the same thing.

And you smackie9? Do you think if ask him if he knows my "friend" it will show him that im interested in someone else?
    Why play games....just call him out on it. That would be something I would do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12