+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When a guy asks a girl to study with him????

When a guy asks a girl to study with him????

Sooo I've been in this computer class for a little over a month, and i've gotten friendly with this guy who sits next to me. The first day of class we found out we had a mutual friend, and ever since then we've been like buds in class! I had gave him my number a few weeks ago, in regards to a homework assignment. He didn't end up texting or calling about it, but recently he called me this week and asked me about a homework assignments due date, and then if i would like to study with him . I'm wondering if he could possibly be into me or if he really just wants to study? Like what does it mean when a guy asks a girl if they'd like to study with them?

Hard to say without knowing more about him. Does he flirt with you at all or anything? Personally, if I asked a girl to study it would be because I was into her. Not all guys are like that though, he could just need a study partner.

If you do study with him, you'll probably know after the first ten minutes if he asked because he is into you.

I'd only ask a girl to study with me (1-on-1) if I'm into her.

He probably wants to get to know you more to see if he should ask you out. But he's not ready to ask you out yet. He wants to make sure you're not some crazy chick.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)