+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirty girl advice

Flirty girl advice

Hello!

I could really use some advice with the situation I have...

I just started Uni and I've met this girl from the same country as me (it's an international university), so we hang out quite a lot, usually sit together and get along really well. This has been going on for a month now, and there was definitely quite a lot of chemistry, which is dwindling down a little bit now though. She's a really flirty girl, a woman womanizer, a man eater I guess

She keeps touching me, was posting heart smileys on FB, and even (jokingly of course) asked when we're getting married. The problem is every time I was suppose to do something I then found out she has this ex, who she still has a thing for I guess, and then on the other occasion I found out she's seeing some other guy (who she then told me is a prick, and won't be seeing him again, but I'm pretty sure she still does).

Basically, I'm pretty sure I'm not friendzoned, but she's a bit of a slut. I still like her a lot, and am interested in her, which I'm sure she knows, but I've been a bit cold toward her lately.

Should I man up and confront her or bide my time?

Thanks!

Don't bide you time, unless you're a pussy. Kiss her next time you see her. If she goes for it, great, if not, drop her. I think you are friendzoned, but this is the only way to find out for sure.

I forgot to mention that she took and held my hand a few weeks ago. And a week or so ago I made some showinstic remark, and she said sth along the lines of "Why did you say that? And I've already seen us a couple".

I don't think it's friendzone, unless she's a real major slut.

I think you are just a pussy and that is very unattractive to her. Holding hands..that would only satisfy a pussy.

Dude she says she already sees you as a couple....she wants you to throw a hump into her silly. Take her out for a nice evening, then take her back to the dorm and slam her.

I think try, everything is possible