+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Signs of interest from a flirty girl

Signs of interest from a flirty girl

I belive every man can tell you some woman are naturally flirty. It doesn't matter with whom they are, they will play with ther hair, have that coy look on thier face, touch them, pass compliments. The whole lot and they do because its just them.

So how does a naturally flirty girl show interest in the man she actually like and wants her to ask her out?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I honestly don't think you can until you persue. I was like that in highschool. If you didn't show interest I'd flirt harder (yes, game playing.) despite if I had real interest in you or not. It was only when the boys started to persue me, that they'd know... So if she's younger chances are she's doing exactly what I'd done which is fight for your affections...

I agree with girl68, how old is she? Cause I did the same thing in high school and after, do something, get no reaction, try harder, still nothing and try harder just to get a reaction "notice me already!" even if you didn't really like them. Although I was more of a follower then, trying to fit in "we're gonna do this now!" ".....um okay, guess we're doing that" *follows*

So I'd say flirt back like girl68 said, or take her off to the side so it's just you two and you can talk together.

Well the girl in question is 25. I hang out with her with a group of friends and she is just like that with everyone. Unless she likes 6 different people is is just her nature to behave in that way. When I do flirt with her it seems she doesnt bother it but I feel she gets that little bit shy and sometimes I feel she controls her actions with me. So I think its either she has a problem with me or she likes me.

What do you think?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that's way to old for game playing me thinks she's just a natural overgrown attention whore- and you're giving it to her. You're not much more than 1 of 6 boys that feed her ego.

I have this problem. I love to talk. My face lights up, I smile a lot, I make hand gestures... I simply love meeting people, hearing their stories, and sharing mine. Guys love this. The only way I can see myself not attracting men is if I lock myself in my room forever. BUT if I really like someone, it is more difficult for me to open up. This happened with my boyfriend just before we began dating. I have no trouble making eye contact with people, but with him I couldn't hold his gaze for more than a few seconds. It felt intrusive. Perhaps her shyness indicates that she likes you a bit more than these other guys and is afraid it may look too obvious. You should ask her out and see.