+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you do on halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    @eviljester you do halloween up right, what's your favorite halloween movie to watch?
    Oh boy. That is a tough question for me. I can't pick one favorite. I do all sorts of horror movies all throughout September and October, and then sometimes into November too. I will do random one shot movies here or there, but one of the things I will tend to do are watch a bunch of movie franchises. Like, this year I watched all the Halloween movies, Hellraiser movies, Child's Play/Chucky movies, Saw movies, Scream movies, and many more. I watch horror movies all year around, but I amp it up around Halloween time.

hey Exerter19....I drink Canadian (duh lol). Yes I watch hockey and wear plaid eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    my thanks switched to reputation points only, do we have a limit on thanks now, i saw that post about a new limit on making a thread for new posters, must be allowed to give 15 thanks or something then it switches? thanks to all past point i couldn't click, lol

@eviljester you do halloween up right, what's your favorite halloween movie to watch?

@smackie9 what type of beer do you prefer?

@joanna1 lol at that cat it looks like it is plotting its revenge rofl

@tropus i forgot about carving pumpkins i haven't done that since i was a kid, around here most halloweeners smash pumpkins on the road, what a mess.
    Lol, they scratched at me a few times but no biting. I think pets look cute dressed up for special events, even though most want to tear it off immediately ( no sense of fun and fashion)

Went to a costume party at a hall, proceeds -- part went to a local charity. Got drunk, hung out with good friends and girlfriend and then shot off some fireworks, lmao.
    There was some crazy person giving strangers apples, halloween is hilarious.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I went to work. Work allows us to dress for Halloween, so I went as Wolverine... which frankly isn't much of a stretch, since I already sport mutton-chops of epic proportions.

Used to take nieces around their neighborhood for trick-or-treating. Now they're all grown up, so mostly what I do on Halloween is...

...sit around missing taking nieces around their neighborhood for trick-or-treating!

Quote Originally Posted by Montbob View Post
    Stay at home and enjoy the trick or treaters as the come to get candy
    My halloween was the same

@ eviljester- i forgot about those hellraiser movies, i might need to re watch a few. they always used to reply halloween series of movies on several channels each halloween, i never liked those movies. nightmare on elm, those i enjoyed and saw also.

@smackie - never tried it, is that the best canadian beer? you are talking molson, right?

@heartsisaching- wolverine costume that sounds cool. so does you having mutton chops.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

We hosted a dress up Halloween party for several good friend with, prizes candy, games and movies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12