+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Told Him I Loved Him !

ela is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

I Told Him I Loved Him !

(he is 22, I'm 25)

Ok so I met this guy at a party 6 months ago. He approached me and flirted with me a little. I was really attracted to him but I left the party with my boyfriend at the time. He added me on facebook a few days later and invited me to their house parties a couple of times. I never went. But I kept thinking about him and after I broke up with my boyfriend last summer, I kind of stalked him on facebook, and each time I did I thought of how our tastes were so similiar and how hot he was I had a huge crush on him.

Anyway, so last halloween I went to a party quite late at night because I had to talk to a friend. Later I found out this friend asked him if he knew me and stuff. So he knew I would be there. I guess he came because of me. When he saw me he came right up and started a conversation and danced with me and invited me to his place where he lives with flatmates. We were a bit drunk and feeling high that night. To cut it short, we had amazing sex and did nothing but eat, have sex, make out, hang out with his friends( he introduced me to them as his gf but of course not in a serious way) for the next 3 days. At this point, I'm madly in love with him and he treats me so well, just like his gf.

Next weekend, something disastrous happened He invited me to his close gf's house where we drank absinthe and this girl and I, we were throwing up. We were all lying in the same bed but this girl was half naked and I realized that he secretly wished this could be a threesome situation. Later on she went to sleep in another room. Next day, it was back to how it was, I was like his gf. But I was so sad I told him I was in love with him and the night before I had realized that he wasn't feeling so strongly about me. That I thought there was something special the week before, but now it was gone, and I would never see him again. He seemed really sad and tried to kiss me and change my mind. I couldn't resist him so we had sex again and he said I feel like I could make love to you my whole life.

As we were headed back home, he said to make plans to meet outside next time and he seemed like he wanted to make it work between us. 2 days later, I texted him that it was over, the spark was gone. 4 days later it was my birthday so he called me and invited me to his place. I said he should have called earlier. 2 days later he called to invite me again, that it would be nice if we spent the whole evening together. I told him he should have told me earlier, I had other plans.

I feel like an idiot having told him I loved him, and so soon, but also good because I don't have to hide it. But guys, we have perfect chemistry and I'm really in love with him ! How do men react when they know a girl is in love with them ? Do you think he will break my heart ?

You've been honest and you've handled the situation in a respectable way. Don't settle for less than what you want, which sounds like the situation he is trying to set up.

He can use you for sex now.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Get rid of him. He doesnt sound like a serious relationship type. You were just a one night stand to him and now your a bit of fun. He will still screw others and youll be messed around. Hes living the party lifestyle and really cant be trusted.. id just walk away. Also you dont love him. It was a fling. Jeez please look up the difference between infatuation and love. They should teach this to kids in school.. seriously

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

ela is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well what if I'm missing out on all the fun and feelings I can experience when the infatuation is so strong ?

I've never felt like, this not with anyone. Don't you see any possibility that maybe he wants to know me better ? 1 week is too soon to say how you feel about someone isn't it.

Even if he doesn't feel it as strong, I wish I were strong enough to try this..

This guy will cheat on you. Do you wana be with someone you cant trust? Coz you cant trust him. Hes too many femake friends, drinks too much, is impulsive and has regular one night stands. Hes not relationship material. Please think with your head about this. Your heart is leading you astray

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".