+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it normal to have a girl you never forget?

is it normal to have a girl you never forget?

So basically, I'm just asking this because me and one of my exes keep ending up back together(as friends)

Bit of background: We were in a relationship a few years ago, and we broke up because neither of us were ready for anything serious and wanted to do our own thing. After about a year, we ended up together again as FWB. This ended because I had feelings and he didn't. When me and my ex were going through problems, he was the one who was there for me. We've always got along great. We challenge each other and have a lot of fun when we hang out.

Me and my (most recent) ex broke up, and once again we're back in contact.

So I guess my question is guys, is there a girl who you never forget and will always be happy to go back to for friendship (or fwb) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches1605 View Post
    So I guess my question is guys, is there a girl who you never forget and will always be happy to go back to for friendship (or fwb) ?
    I have an ex who was an air hostess. Very good looking and ace in bed. But a nightmare to live with. I'd go back to shag her but that's it.

So basically, I'm just asking this because me and one of my exes keep ending up back together(as friends)

Bit of background: We were in a relationship a few years ago, and we broke up because neither of us were ready for anything serious and wanted to do our own thing. After about a year, we ended up together again as FWB. This ended because I had feelings and he didn't. When me and my ex were going through problems, he was the one who was there for me. We've always got along great. We challenge each other and have a lot of fun when we hang out.

Me and my (most recent) ex broke up, and once again we're back in contact.

You say this like you are proud of the fact that he wants you for a warm wet place to masturbate. Find a good female friend and forget this guy who keeps you from truly becoming vulnerable to another man and therefore making yourself unable to find a good partner that 'WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU' in all ways and not just a fair-weather friend who will use you for sex because you're too silly to realize that tha's all he wants from you.

Peaches. DO KNOW THIS: You are worth more then you believe you are.

He ends up coming back because you let him. Its not this wonderful esoteric connection you're foolishly making it out to be. Dump him so you are free in mind/heart/soul to find a man that is truly there for you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-11-13 at 09:12 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You say this like you are proud of the fact that he wants you for a warm wet place to masturbate. Find a good female friend and forget this guy who keeps you from truly becoming vulnerable to another man and therefore making yourself unable to find a good partner that 'WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU' in all ways and not just a fair-weather friend who will use you for sex because you're too silly to realize that tha's all he wants from you.

Peaches. DO KNOW THIS: You are worth more then you believe you are.

Haha, no not proud, but at the minute we've recently got back in contact.. and I can't say I would say no to fwb at the moment, and this is my own choice. I know this guy will not be there for me always, but that's not what I'm really looking for at the moment. I know that when I want to settle down, or want something serious to take myself away from him. it was just a question

This is from your own words to another poster: You fool no one but yourself by pretending that your cool with being someone's warm wet place to masturbate. You keep going to these human dildos you call a "friend" to help you in life. You want a propert relationship but you short change yourself. Why?

I went through something similar with my ex. It went on for years! He kept breaking up with me because of loss of feelings and I kept trying to make it work. It ended 2 months ago after 3 years together with him cheating on me..

Personally, I say cut your losses but only because I've been in this situation. I know it's not easy and it feels like you might be able to change his mind but this is never the case with guys like this. It seems that anyone who shows interest in them is more important than you.

You deserve to be treated well, everyone does. Cut him out, and move on, You'll be much happier in the long run!

Hope this helps!
    Stop settling to be what you really don't want to be but do it anyway.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, this is a different situation to the one I wrote on that post. I don't need to be abused, I was simply asking a question. I don't have feelings for him and as of yet, apart from talking, not much has happened so don't patronise me.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of fun - I haven't even made a decision yet! I was just asking to see if other guys have a girl they go back to for whatever reason to make sure he didn't have feelings for me as I don't wanna be the bitch that leads someone on.. If I want friends with benefits with someone I'm already familiar with then why do you have a problem with that? If I wanted a relationship, he'd be the last person I went to.

So thank you for your input but if you're not going to answer my original question, I'd prefer not to have a keyboard war with you. I find it silly and immature

If you were just asking if other guys have a girl they go back to then re-read Boisdivie's post again.

This ended because I had feelings and he didn't.
    I suggest you: Don't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results then. They say that's the definition of insanity.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-11-13 at 10:03 AM. Reason: added at quote.

I agree with WU. Your willing to let him use you AGAIN for a third of fourth time in the hope he will miraculously fall for you. Your just easy sex and you allow yourself to be his sex toy coz you hope something will change. Ill never understand y women put up with this crap. Theres billions of guys in this world. A large % of those guys are genuine but some of you keep ending up with these losers. Why?

Stay away from men for awhile, work on your self esteem and confidence and go and find a man who actually wants more than a f buddy. Someone with integrity who values you as a person and loves you for who you are and not just whats in between your legs.

If you dont respect yourself then how can you expect anyone else to respect you.

Also why do you keep making the same mistakes? Why are you not learning from your experiences? Why do you keep going back to be hurt again?

Each knock should make you stronger..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yes it's normal. I've it a lot.