+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to forget about a girl?

How to forget about a girl?

Hello

What is the best way to forget about a girl?... It is a bit stupid story, but i realy need help to forget her. I need to forget about her because you know it hurts when you spend your time for somebody who don't want to spend that time with you, and also hurts when she is everything for you , but you're nothing for her.

More Infos About My Situation:
    loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/58012-i-need-advice-what-do-what-think.html
    loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/57956-stroy-my-life-what-do-you-think-about.html

Thanks.

Best way to forget about a girl. There are many ways.
    1. Masturbation.
    2. Alcohol.
    3. Finding a new girl who will let you do anything to her.

The best way to forget is to accept that she is no longer 'your' girl.

Easier said than done, but it helps you to avoid investing any further emotional effort on her.

Keep yourself busy, get out of the house, meet friends, make new friends, treat yourself ... takes motivation and the right mindset, but in most cases it will help.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Concentrate on yourself. As weird as it sounds, be selfish for a little while. Do things you want to do. Go places you want to go. If something doesn't sound like fun to you, don't do it. Join a group. Volunteer. Concentrate on a new hobby. Anything really, as long as you enjoy it to the point that it keeps your brain focused on it.

Don't dwell on your ex. If you start to think about her, just move on to something else. And recognize that you are no longer together for a reason. You can learn from it and move forward.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Read your other threads. First, accept that it just wasn't meant to be. Try not to think about her at all, instead focus on other important things in your life, a hobby, friends, sports, books, family. It is not going to be easy and will take time.
    Last edited by jb1111983; 24-08-11 at 07:02 AM.

First of all I want to say thank you for the replies. According to most of replies one of best things i should do is to find a hobby on that I will be focused most of time, so i won't have time to think about impossible things.

--- the hoby will be great, i already have one, not very interesting as i'd like to have, but it makes me to concentrate only on that i do, so i'm focused only on that and don't think about anohter things.
    Last edited by Positive+; 25-08-11 at 08:06 PM.

They say the best way to overcome an addiction is to replace it with another one - just make it a positive one Accepting the scenarios you're thinking of are impossible is the first step in moving on and I see you're at least halfway there. Keep yourself busy and in time you'll forget about it. If you're not completely satisfied by the hobby you have now there's always room for more. I find reading a pleasant way to escape for a while, maybe it works out for you too. Good luck.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    They say the best way to overcome an addiction is to replace it with another one - just make it a positive one Accepting the scenarios you're thinking of are impossible is the first step in moving on and I see you're at least halfway there. Keep yourself busy and in time you'll forget about it. If you're not completely satisfied by the hobby you have now there's always room for more. I find reading a pleasant way to escape for a while, maybe it works out for you too. Good luck.
    Nice ,Thank you for the advice )

best way to forget one if to meet another one when the times right.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    best way to forget one if to meet another one when the times right.
    yup you're right.