+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I like a girl that has a boyfriend. She likes me. What do I do?

Hi there,

A lot of people are mean on here to other members.
    I'm a new member though.
    I'm not so great with advice but I have had been in a similar situation, probably like over a thousand times.
    I've loved girls who were beautiful, smart, inspiring, witty and all other amazing things.
    They were like angels to me and then I find out that those beautiful guardians are already taken.

Sadly, this happens a lot but please, don't start anything with this girl, if she leaves her boyfriend for you, she is most likely to leave you as well in the future. I'm not saying she will, I'm just only saying it is possible.

Nothing good comes out of being a relationship thief. And it really hurts. Her boyfriend probably loves her a lot and if he loses her, he could be deeply hurt. Now, how would you feel if you were him?

I've had guys steal my ex-partners in the past, it hurt me terribly, I sobbed for months, almost a year before.

I once loved a girl overseas, she came to visit me, she moved to my hometown and we became serious but then she slept with my best friend on my birthday and she dumped me twice. Once on Valentine's Day, again on Christmas Eve. I attempted suicide a few times, had to go through therapy and now I'm on anti-depressants because of her. And thanks to that b---h, I have loads of scars on my arms.

That's what it is like to lose a girlfriend to another man. It hurts.

Thank you for your honest and insightful reply Andrew. That must have been difficult. What you have written has made me consider the guy's feelings, which I had not really looked at. I was not really thinking that I was stealing her but that's pretty much exactly what it is. I hope you are on the mend, the greatest medicine is time. You seem like a genuine person, unlike your ex and also a few people on this forum. Ironic isn't it? The forum of love has so many mean members. I'm glad not everyone is like that, and you should know that not every girl is like your ex. There are good fish in the sea, though not plenty as the saying goes, but enough that you and I will catch one. All the best Andrew, keep your chin up.

"mean" members. Lmfao. Dude. We don't owe you anything but the truth. You call it "mean" we call it honest.

I have had been in a similar situation, probably like over a thousand times.
    You might want to do something about that. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. Change up what you are doing so this phenom. stops happening to you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol were not being mean. If you cant handle our honest opinions-dont ask. Some of you people come here with serious co-dependency issues, insecurity, love self esteem, fear of being alone, willing to get your heart broken coz you cant see the wood for the trees, deluded, head in the clouds, allowing your heart to rule whilst ignoring your head, being a complete doormat and allowing someone to walk all over you, cheat, lie, use and abuse you etc.. i could go on and on

And then you ask us -people in healthy, functional, long term relationships for advice (the majority of us are with our partners a long time and happy) and we give you an honest answer in the hope it will help you or someone else in a similar situation and you get pissed and call us all "mean"

Shaking my head

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

WakEup, you have contributed valuable points. Michelle, you are actually a bit of a bitch in the way you come across. Constructive criticism works much better for actually helping people.
    Some of you others, great advice, some others are just cunts.

Yes i can be harsh at times and some people like blunt honest advice. Others cant handle it. My only motivation here is to help people who ask for it. And i dont think theres any point wiping peoples tears, saying there there whilst patting their back. Im only harsh with people who put themselves in these situations coz they choose to ignore the obvious red flags and then they scratch their heads wondering wtf it all went wrong..
    If shell cheat with you, shell cheat on you. If you learn anything from this forum i hope its that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123