+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attempt to end a 4 year long friendzone relationship xmas gift + poem

Quote Originally Posted by bi a op View Post
    No, she didn't feel that way. Should I just stop hanging out with her? Would that be a dick move? Like michelle23 said, I will never get over her if I keep hanging out with her.
    It depends not on her but on you. If you spend 90% of your time and attention on her, then I say cut back at least. If your feelings are too strong for her, then it would be best to go no contact so you can work on getting rid of those feelings.

You need to hang out with some dudes, and learn to hit on girls instead. I think now would be a good time to start.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It depends not on her but on you. If you spend 90% of your time and attention on her, then I say cut back at least. If your feelings are too strong for her, then it would be best to go no contact so you can work on getting rid of those feelings.

You need to hang out with some dudes, and learn to hit on girls instead. I think now would be a good time to start.
    Thanks, but no can do. I'm a gamer, a loner in a cave. Girls aren't my... umm, area of expertise.

Tell her that there's a problem and that you don't think you can be friends with her anymore. When she asks why, tell her that you're in love with her and have more feelings for her than the traditional friend. That is literally more than enough. Knowing this she'll either take it positively and you might get lucky or if she cares about you as a friend she'll try and explain that she doesn't feel the same way but still wants you in her life.

As someone else has already said, you can't buy love. If you are prepared to just be her friend then cool, but if you think it'd ruin your friendship then... you shouldn't have left it so long!

I kinda understand where are you going with this gift but without giving it personaly you are trowing that gift away. If you cant give gift directly to her you cant have girlfriend aswell. Its about being a man and being comfortable in centre of attention.

This guy explains your type of idea in more direct way

Getting out of friendzone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIp3nsKiZqw
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Find something more that gaming to give you substance. I'm a gamer and I know it sucks the ever living social life out of you.

There is no friend zone. She's just not into you in that way. If two people are single and attracted to each other, trust me, you wouldn't be in the friend-zone. So, basically...you like her and think that it's about her thinking of you as just a friend and you can change her mind with a romantic gesture. No. If she was into you, all you'd need to do is show up with your hands in your pocket and she'd still be into you.

Don't be silly...but on the off chance you're right and maybe she's just really shy/virginal...tell her how you feel. But the gift should be pretty basic. Nothing involving diamonds or jewellery.

Quote Originally Posted by bi a op View Post
    No, she didn't feel that way. Should I just stop hanging out with her? Would that be a dick move? Like michelle23 said, I will never get over her if I keep hanging out with her.
    No thats the cowards way out. You cant just disappear. You need to man up and tell her how you feel. If shes not interested, then you need to tell her that you cannot be friends anymore coz you need to get over her and you wont as long as shes around. If shes a good friend-she will understand. If she tries to keep you around then shes just an attention whore who likes having you around to stroke her ego. In that case tell her to f**k off
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Okay, so I spoke with her and I told her... Things are currently awkward so I'm not sure what to do yet. About the necklace, funny story here, it happened today. First of all, nobody knew about the necklace.
    The jewelry store didn't do refunds so I was stuck with this reciept thing that said that I could have anything in the store for a value of 193GBP/316USD. I wasn't happy with that.
    I called my friend and asked if he had bought a present for his girl, he hadn't. I made up a story about how I refunded something for my dad and I left a parrot in the oven blah blah. He fell for it.
    30 Minutes later we went to the same jewelry store and looked for something nice for his girl. And my necklace was just put on display, but it was still in the box, lol. "Hey, that's a nice necklace" He agreed. He bought it with my reciept, and he gave me cash. The jeweller was about to say something and I quickly did a discreet shhh motion. Merry christmas

Whoa whoa! you were gonna give a girl that wasn't even having sex with you, a necklace worth $316us!?? duuuuuude we just saved you from disaster. Glad your friend came through for ya. Now go buy yourself an xbox or something that you can use.

There are much better things that xbox. Man you could invest that in your social skills. Like talking with pickup artist on Sashapua.com. Or just go out on nighlubs few times and talk with random girls there.
    It could change your life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12