+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guys whats your reasons for pulling away in the past?

^^^ Yepper!

and literally they all stay they want commitment, to settle down even kids
    That doesn't mean they want to do all those things with you. It takes a lot of time and hanging out and interacting and becoming intrigued and wanting more for anyone (not just a guy) to want those things with you.

Stop giving them everything in the first month and giving them nothing to think about because they've already experienced everything they want to know about you so quickly it's easy for them to think they don't need to know anymore and then they can easily back out of what they've been having with You.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Totally over you head. This is a dance of chase and being chased....holding off on sex. This isn't about sex but sex appeal mixed with a variety of other things like the art of good conversation, being mysterious, good sense of humor, intellectual, etc. You go in sexy with some innocence and femininity. Meeting up for a quick drink (your suggestion) then disappearing and repeat a few more times will have them intrigued. The trick is to be sexy but don't bring up anything about sex, don't say anything about how attractive they are etc. If they do try to quickly brush it off. If you don't make it about sex then they won't treat you like a sex object, but a lady. I know it's old skool but it works.
    Yeah, it went waaaayyyy over my heads because that's not what you said in your initial post. I thought you meant this:

and I know how to do it and shit like this will keep em' coming back.

But yeah on a serious note, I gotcha. Thanks
    Last edited by Starnique; 28-12-13 at 07:55 AM.

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lmao. I know its crazy but I had to.

But yes I understand because I always give too much at first but now I know what I got to do and the older I get, I understand how it works.

Seriously thanks beautiful people, I got it. =)

Yeah me too, think I've been giving to much at the start. But is there anyway of turning it around and get him interested again? Or too late?

In my opinion: You can't put the toothpaste back into the tube.

It could be done, but it's never a guarantee. Change your strategy and see what happens. Hope it work out for ya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123