+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Someone plz guide me.. I am falling for a guy

Someone plz guide me.. I am falling for a guy

Hi I am a girl.. I am working in an organisation.. I like a guy working with me.. He is my close friend.. now a days.. I get too possessive on him.. I get angry on him when he is speaking to other girls.. When I find him online in watsapp, I get tensed.. I want him to share all his experiences with me alone.. I want him to text me always.. I feel like I am falling for him..

I want to refrain my self from this.. I don't want to fall for someone like this.. Please guide me.
    My doubt is, are all girls like me when they are interested in someone ?

Some girls are but dont show it because that's not how you get him. Stop acting possessive because you are not officially with him and it'll turn him off if he sees it.

Does he like you? Has he shown you any signs of interest? Start flirting with him and see how he reacts and take it from there.
    Last edited by Starnique; 09-01-14 at 11:05 AM.

Yes most (NOT ALL BUT MOST)
    girls and guys too! will get jealous when they see their crush talking to someone else. Intensity will vary from person to person tho.
    Why is he just a friend? Has he not asked you out? Why don't you flirt with him so he knows you are interested in him? Guys don't always randomly hit on a girl, some are shy, especially if the girl doesn't give him obvious signs, like touching him, smiling a lot or metioning how you would like to see a movie. Look extra nice, do your hair pretty, wear lipstick, you know, try to attract attention. Look for his reaction when he sees you talking to other male co-workers. Hope that helps.

I know you want to try, well there is nothing wrong from trying to get what you want.

If you don't want this, then I suggest you delete him from wassup, stp following him on the net and keep as much distance from at work....maybe find a new job or work in another dept if you can't handle it.
    Last edited by smackie9; 09-01-14 at 11:08 AM.

yes he likes me.. he speaks to me well. shares his problems with me. we text each other. but I am really not sure whether it is love.
    My problem is I became too attached.. too possessive.. I want him to share his feeling with me alone..
    I don't want to be like this.. plz advice me

nooo.. I said I don't want to fall for someone.. request you to guide me in that way

It's annoying to have to wait for a guy isn't it? That's why I like being a guy. I get to make the move when I'm ready

I told you what to do.