+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I know this may sound silly, but its possible that this guy is into her?

I know this may sound silly, but its possible that this guy is into her?

I've initiated this class a few weeks and i noticed this cute guy on my class. The only contact we had until now was the time i was outside the class, and i was talking with his friend and he said how are you doing and winked at me and entered the bathroom. lol
    Today we got together in the course, it was only a coincidence. He looked at me and i felt a little uncomfortable, idk, maybe it was shyness or some shit like that.
    He went upstairs and i waited alone for the elevator...
    i know this means nothing, but i saw he looking at me a few times i thought that maybe, he was interested in me.
    But i think i was wrong, because a couple of hours later the class started, i got out of the class to drink water and there he was talking with this girl (yes, she is attractive) about exams and stuff like that.
    All i know is this and the fact that they stayed outside talking for like 20 min.... Until another guy of the class, his friend btw, got out and then they entered the class 5 min. later i guess.
    Am i crazy or there is something going on between them?

I got so pissed off, that when i leave the class he looked at me when i was passing and i ignored him. After all, he deserved. haha

Little.girl, he may have talked to you for twenty minutes too if you'd been friendly enough to smile and say "hi" when he looked at you.

How would we know if something is going on between them? A 20 minute chat between people of the opposite sex is insignificant. He didn't deserve to be ignored.....you're just being jealous and over-thinking. However after you ignoring him, it's likely he'll think you're stuck up and not bother with you in the future.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

C'mon don't be naive. They spent a lot of time talking, and if he were really interested in me he wouldn't do that. It leaves a bad impression of his behavior towards me, and he knows that, hes not a child. Or if he did, he would enter the class the same time or say something when he saw me outside...But he didnt care at all.
    This class is a preparatory for an exam we have to take next week, so attending and paying attention to the class is a big deal! I can't think in another reason why someone would spent so long time missing class talking to someone if he wasn't interested in her. And when they were talking, she was close to him, with one hand extended on the wall. So, not only he is into her, but she is into him also.