+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This girl has gone from saying she wants a relationship to ignoring me...

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That makes total sense don't you think? she's ingoring you.....
    Yes, but why would she feel the need to message me though? Anyways already talking to new girls so will see how it goes

She never replied to that message then last night messaged me saying "We don't talk much now with a crying emotion" what? She is the one ignoring my texts and then says that so I messaged her saying "Yeah, I message you but you don't reply" see what she says if again she ignores it I'm messaging her later and confronting her about it

As I first expected, the girls a bit crazy...

Adds you to facebook, then instantly "really likes you". You meet her twice, end up together and talking about living together.
    Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRomantic View Post
    As I first expected, the girls a bit crazy...

Adds you to facebook, then instantly "really likes you". You meet her twice, end up together and talking about living together.
    Crazy.
    I know! Why would she messaging me saying we never talk if she ignoring my texts, any clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Inexperienced View Post
    Yeah, all my friends have said the same thing, girls are weird...
    Nope. Just because you and your friends haven't been lucky with girls up till now (who really has, at such a young age as you?) doesn't mean that "girls are weird" or crazy.

I know! Why would she messaging me saying we never talk if she ignoring my texts, any clue?
    No one knows why. She seems a little weird if you ask me. Move on or let her chase you.

You ever heard a song called "Good times, bad times" by Led Zepplin? In one line he says, "At 16, I fell in love with a girl as sweet as can be. It only took a couple days til she was rid of me. She swore that she would be all mine and love me til the end. But when I whispered in her ear I lost another friend..."

Flakes are a dime a dozen these days. Regular flakes eventually just stop contact and total flakes never even make good on the first meeting. When meeting online, 3 out of 4 people will be total flakes. The fourth one will at least meet and this is the one you need to concentrate on.
    This is the one you need to have a very serious short-term relationship with. Go out, do things, have sex, and call it a day.
    That is about all on-line dating is good for.

Yes I do the online dating thing a lot. I made the mistake a couple months ago of thinking one of my dates would turn into something deeper. I over-analyzed, wished, talked to her blah blah blah... Well these days I realize it was just a short-term (but quite fun) deal. Yeah sure we still talk but God knows when we will even go out again. Maybe if I feel like it and she is up to it. Maybe if the roads clear up. Maybe if I do not forget to call...
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

I'm not going to message her again (I have not started the conversations she has, so I'm not going to reply for now on) basically she not replied to my message saying "I know, I've messaged you but you don't reply, something must be wrong" but she replied to my friend who been messaging her (she don't know) saying I'm still looking for the one, you won't find it hard to meet a girl you're hot...said the same thing to me I assume she is a player...Not bothered got 2 more girls to speak to anyways

I messaged her saying "Whats wrong?" Because of her saying we don't talk, she wont reply though but I'm not bothered as i met someone else just curious because if I done something to turn her off I would like to know so I don't mess up again

I messaged her saying "Whats wrong?" Because of her saying we don't talk, she wont reply though but I'm not bothered as i met someone else just curious because if I done something to turn her off I would like to know so I don't mess up again
    And now you're back to being a ****ing idiot. Ignore the bitch.

I wanted to know what went wrong she said Nothing I've worked 19 hours so I put I thought something went wrong cause you ignored my texts, i'm not replying anymore I got a new girl

Haha, never talking to this girl again obviously girls (sometimes) never tell the truth don't know why, but she said nothing was wrong then ignored my message I replied with, today got on the bus for college walked to the back looked up and there she is sitting in front of me with her friend didn't say a word to me as I walked past as they saw me and didn't say a word to me while sitting down I think she looked back once but I just sat on my phone the whole time she rarely spoke with her friend but I could tell they were feeling awkward by their body language, thankfully they got off a stop before mine, I think they done that deliberately tbh, don't know why (some) girls lie and don't tell the truth because she was like I'm not a game don't play me but that's what she done too me, oh well onto the next just thought i would post it as I found it quite funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12