+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some serious piece of advice from anyone who can actually help me out to my prob

Need some serious piece of advice from anyone who can actually help me out to my prob

I have a guy best friend and it all started last year. We're actually close that's why we became best friends and to be honest, the more we spend our time to each other the more i fall for him, which is not good for us, why? It is because we're in the same sex. I'm not gay cause I really like to have my own family but whenever I saw a hot man, my eyes can't stop looking at him. Let's just say it that I'm kinda bi. My friends didn't know about this even my family, they really think I'm straight because the way I act, the way I talked to them is not obvious that I'm bi.

So back to my problem, that best friend I was talking about was my classmate this semester in 2 subjects and also we have the same time of break that's why we are always together. Whenever the professor gave us an assignment I always help him through it, I'm always at his side, even though I sacrifices some of the things that I need to do just for him. I really don't like if he doesn't pass an assignment nor fail some of his subjects, I get mad whenever that happens to him. Also whenever he borrows some money, I always give it right away cause that's how I really care for him.

Everyday after school hours I opened my facebook account hoping that he'll gonna chat me and lucky me, he did. I don't know but I'm really happy when I am with his side and when we talked to each other like everyday. I don't want to say my true feelings for him cause I don't want him to get disappointed with me. So what do you think should I do? I can't talk to my family about this cause I'm sure that they will get mad. Shall I tell to my best friend what my true feelings is? Thank you in advance whoever helped me with this.

so what is your problem? Sounds like you are either gay or bi. Do you have girlfriends too? Let him know how you feel and see what happens. Life is too short for regrets before things happen!

Okay, let me just call one problem with your post... You need to be comfortable with who you are. Now, I know it's tough (I know because I'm gay and struggling with it myself sometimes), but it's true. And one of the biggest things to accept if you find yourself attracted to the same sex is that you can still have a family. There are plenty of ways to have a child. You can go surrogate. You can adopt. Whatever have you... But you CAN have a family. Other than that, try to find some comfort in yourself. And I think that part of that would help if maybe someone like a close friend knew about it. That's just a thought though...

Second, express your feelings to him. Don't be afraid to.. I know it's tough, but if you don't take a chance, nothing will ever happen. At least, by taking a chance, you'll know that something COULD happen. And if it blows up in your face, you'll still be able to hold your head high and say you tried at the end of the day. Because TRYING is half the battle in your situation.

Best of luck. If you need a friend, you're welcome to PM me.

Good luck man, you've got a lot to figure out.

Start with trying a relationship and you'll learn more about yourself.

Don't bother your family with this until you know yourself what you are about.