+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do? Feel like i am going made

What to do? Feel like i am going made

My first post so be easy on me.

I met a girl in my local in a bout June 2013 I fancied her immediately. But had a boyfriend and thought she was out my league anyway.

After a few months of flirting each way, one night after drinking just me and her, as boyfriend was working away. I walked her home and she asked me in for a drink. After a good chat she asked me to kiss her so would of been rude not too. Apparently she fancied me from the instant we met as well.

We have been meeting a lot and talking, kissing feels like I have met my true soul mate. She tells me she loves me and I love her (sorry for the soppy stuff) but she just can not leave her boyfriend even though they have different views ie kids etc, she wants them he doesn't. I would love kids myself.

The main problem is we were caught by her boyfriend kissing in her house, and even though she said she would leave him at some point since then we have spoke very little. But can tell in her eyes she still wants me.

She is all I can think of, my job is suffering feels like I am going mad.

Well you should have had her leave her boyfriend before you started anything with her, but that's impossible now.

I definitely think you guys should take a small break from each other, so you can focus on your work and so she has time to miss you. Then you need to set a time limit for yourself (If she doesn't leave him by ___, then I'll move on), and stick to it. Then talk to her about it, tell her that you're serious about her and that you want to be her boyfriend, and make her choose. It's not OK for her to string both of you along, and if she keeps doing it, hopefully you'll see that she's not as good of a person as you thought she was.

Good luck!

You made your bed as the saying goes.. this is why you should stay away from taken women. Your fulfilling an emotional need (like a teddy bear) until he comes home. Then she will ditch you.

Grow up! Soul mates? Seriously? Soul mates are together and only together-not in a shady love triangle
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She cheated on this guy with you and will only cheat on you when she finds the better deal.

Walk away.

she is a cheater.. gross. its cute and lovely for you because your the other man but someday you will be on the other end of it. she is a cheater so she must not be that awesome, loyal, and clean. dont sugar coat it

what should u do? u should find a level headed woman who is over there ex and has been single for sometime. youll get a better result. trust me.

Thanks for the advice.
    Sometimes you know what to do but try and reject it and hope it works out. Be so much easier if wasn't so head of heels in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by mike1982 View Post
    what you should do:
    if you have no problem hooking up with girls then do that and try to forget about her !!!
    but if you'r not that kind of person so try to get her ,but, with that said, make sure she breaks up with the guy and that she's the one that chasing you
    cos otherwise you will always be the one that caused her to break up with him and the moment you'll have the first fight together...... you know how it's going to be like
    very true, great advice thanks