+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make him leave her?

How to make him leave her?

He clearly likes me, but he has a girlfriend. How to make him leave her? is it possible for a guy to leave his girlfriend for another person? if yes? How to achieve that? can I make him leave her?
    He clearly likes me since he says things like: "If I need to omit certain truths to my gf to see you I will" or "I'm always conformable around you...the more time we spend together the better in my books"...etc.

Even if you could, would you want him to? Knowing that he's someone that can be induced leave you for someone else?

You're pretty low, by the way.

You're probably right. I won't like that. I have to let go and move on. Thanks tho

So, you want to break a poor girl's heart to satisfy your own selfish desires?

Wretched.

"If I need to omit certain truths to my gf to see you I will"
    How would you ever trust someone that would say that behind his girlfriends back? Someone like him, a person with no personal boundaries, isn't going to make a good lifemate to anyone. You? You're headed down the same "shitty relationship material" title because you yourself have no personal boundaries. Change that up and hone those personal boundaries so that you don't find yourself falling for men that keep their girlfriends but lie to them.

Notice that statement doesn't say ANYTHING about ditching her to be with you. It's a loud and clear statement telling you that he keeps her while you remain the "dirty little secret." Blech and patooooey! Why would you want to settle for that kind of man. EVEN IF HE LEFT her?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_S View Post
    You're probably right. I won't like that. I have to let go and move on. Thanks tho
    Didn't anyone read this? She got the point already.....

Thanks for noticing Smackie9 yes I got the point. I'm definitely moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_S View Post
    Thanks for noticing Smackie9 yes I got the point. I'm definitely moving on.
    I read what she said Smakie: BTW: This is not her first post about this guy either so where she's been advised to move on but still asked the question in this thread ...

Yes, definately do move on from THIS guy Sarah ... Glad to hear you're saying you're going to. Just don't do it with another guy in the future either. That's when you really have "gotten it." When it becomes a personal boundary that you'll not get emotionally involved with a guy that is already in a relationship, A personal boundary you won't cross or you let anyone else cross on you either.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-01-14 at 10:47 AM. Reason: added
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well..on the other hand. The couple aren't exactly married. All is fair in love and war.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bekho View Post
    Well..on the other hand. The couple aren't exactly married. All is fair in love and war.
    That shows you have zero integrity. Marriage is just a ring and a piece of paper. You dont need to be married to be exclusive or committed.. If you cannot be faithful now-you wont when your married either.. leapards dont change their spots
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I don't think that's fair. If you think marriage is just a piece of paper and a ring then that's just your opinion.

Falling in and out of love and integrity are different.

Quote Originally Posted by bekho View Post
    I don't think that's fair. If you think marriage is just a piece of paper and a ring then that's just your opinion.

Falling in and out of love and integrity are different.

Hes not falling in and out of love. He is deliberately going behind his gf back and lining up a side piece. That is cheating. If he likes this girl-he should have dumped his gf before pursuing her. That is what honest people do
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If that's the case then I agree with you. However not all cheating is committed with malice. So many more innocent scenarios. All is fair because there are no rules when it comes to the heart.

I agree people do find themselves in situations that they don't really see the damage they are doing because they are so driven by their emotions. People cheat or find themselves cheating for very different reasons. Not always so cut and dry and heartless.

Move on. This sleazy bastard is playing you.

If he was not happy in his current relationship he would have left her already.

If he truly loved you, he would have left her already.

Sleazy bastards usually still have good taste, which means you won't have any trouble finding someone else, so file this under "learning experience" and MOVE ON>>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast