Quote Originally Posted by Mattiemae View Post
Always trust your own intuition and gut feelings. Do what is right for you. The closeness comes when you form a bond with each other. What happens is when we're in person we feel more confident and know what is happening. When we are a part, we can be insecure, and our thoughts drift all over the place. So I'm really getting that maybe she feels stupid some times, by what she says, but she is learning. It just matters whether you want to give her a chance and stick around, or be with the other girl. Really there is no right or wrong answer. We learn and live with each person we meet. At this point in time in your life you have so many options ahead of you.

So you're just at the begining stages of dating. Really it comes down to what you feel about this girl and your comfort levels of the situation. Even as you get older with women they will say idiotic things, stupid things, and do stupid things, so either way, you're dealing with insecurities, fears, and the other person learning from you. I always look at this way, when we are in a relationship with someone we are teaching them things about themselves. They are teaching you about yourself. We are mirroring each other, but can be at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Where you are strong, she is weak. Where you are weak she is strong. So doesn't matter what woman you put in front of you. Or what man you put in front of her, those weaknesses come out and the other teaches them to be stronger in those areas. Women often are flighty and airy, want to fly over the mountain, where a man is more grounded and logical and wants to take the trail through the mountain to get to the same destination. So women are based on emotions and men logic. So it is the differences we have to learn about one another, but we still are learning the same lessons in life, but one may be more mature than the other in some area emotionally, mentally, or spiritually.

Women sometimes want to go fast, and men sometimes want to go slow. So it's kind of like the rabbit and the turtle. The turtle slows down the rabbit sometimes, and the rabbit speeds up the turtle sometimes in a relationship. lol We basically all have the same fears about being rejected, not loved, and learning to communicate in a healthy way or not a healthy way. We both go through grief, and have similar emotions we go through various experiences, but deal with them in different ways.

So really it just is whether you believe this woman is worth your time, effort, and someone you want to invest in, and get to know better. If you really don't feel she is, it's better to let her go now, before she is anymore emotionally attached to you. The longer she is with you, the harder it is for her to let go. Just keep that in mind. It is what is best for you, and what feels right to you. Nothing is written in stone.
I'm not 100% sure, what I want will see how things go when she comes round mine, look wise I want to be with her and personality wise but when it comes to texting she is just weird, so hopefully that wont be the case once we talk, and with the other girl I wouldn't get with her just based on the fact she had the chance to get with me but blew it.