+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm embarrising and ashamed to be with my girlfriend!

I dumped her, I think using a girl for sex is kind off sad, and that's why I didn't wait basically I was drunk sunday and messaged her and she messaged me saying "**** off your drunk leave me alone" I then couldn't be asked to argue I just straight up dumped her after what I got told it put me off her but she was too weird she messaged me and it was 20 sentences basically her saying she loves me, never been happier, she proud she met me, her heart belongs to me, she will never stop loving me and that, erm... It's been almost 2 weeks, oh. and then 10 minutes later she put a new boy in her name and wrote I love you (boys name) and that was like 10 minutes, so what I got told about her having a different boyfriend every week was true what a weirdo

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from the UK bro

Uhm. I think she dumped you first, sport. After all: It's been a week.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Randomer View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm from the UK bro
    The post wasn't aimed at you dude, it was for Sunny.

And how might you know that smackie?
    HeartIsAching is your second account here? I'm interested to hear how his post in any way relates to the post I made, since you seem to know?
    So some day when someone tells you your husband is a liar and cheating on you.. just believe them.. believe what they all say.. don't think for yourself right? Because it couldn't possibly be another woman jealous of you just trying to piss you off or something right... everyone else in the world always tells the truth and that's why you should listen to a bunch of strangers instead of trying to communicate with the one you're in the relationship with?

Uhh if that's the way you think... I don't think it's the "US" public education system that's lacking

Thats the crazyiest story ever, you too werent in love, just lusting

There obviously like 15.. theres hope for them yet
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybeach7 View Post
    HeartIsAching is your second account here? I'm interested to hear how his post in any way relates to the post I made, since you seem to know?
    So some day when someone tells you your husband is a liar and cheating on you.. just believe them.. believe what they all say.. don't think for yourself right? Because it couldn't possibly be another woman jealous of you just trying to piss you off or something right... everyone else in the world always tells the truth and that's why you should listen to a bunch of strangers instead of trying to communicate with the one you're in the relationship with?

Uhh if that's the way you think... I don't think it's the "US" public education system that's lacking
    You assume a whole bunch of whack and then come to a conclusion based on your own imagination. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybeach7 View Post

I can't answer that I live in Canada.

HIA will have to answer your question.
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-02-14 at 06:33 AM.

Oh God. Please go to the teen forum. I didn't even read past where you said you had been together for 5 days, and you are already asking for relationship advice. Knew you can't be more than 17.

Dude the OP has dumped her already, he's done with this thread. Please read through the thread before posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12