+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need your help. Read our texts.

If your not interested in anyones help or opinion then stop asking questions already.. You muppet. She is disappointed in you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 456456 View Post
    Perhaps posting the images was too distracting of my question. I did not provide the information necessary to give anyone a picture of what is/was going on between us. There is no context (i.e. how often I see her, how far I drive to see her, how often she reciprocates by visiting me, whether I did in fact tell her I could visit this weekend, how my obligations to school come into play etc.) because I am not asking about who is in the right here. She and I talked this out and we'll work things out on our own. Seeking out relationship counseling on an internet forum is an absurdity in itself. It would be completely unsubstantiated to make any kind of broad conclusion about a stranger's relationship based solely on a 15 minute text conversation, and in that regard, every reply to this thread has been completely unhelpful.

Let me refocus my question. Like I said, this is only a question about English. I could just as easily ask someone in passing on the street or on another unrelated forum, but this is posted here because this forum is tangentially related.

Ok, here goes the question, so read carefully: Based on the language used in the texts, is she expressing just simple and impersonal disappointment that I am not with her, or is she trying to tell me that I am at fault for my own inaction?

In the future, it would be helpful for me to know whether she is simply stating that something would be nice or if she is trying to tell me I need to do something different. Again, I am not questioning whether or not her concerns are legitimate. I am only asking about the manner in which she is stating her concern. The key here is to find out how a common person would take that kind of conversation.

Any well-thought responses are greatly appreciated.

^^^^^that was funny lol! Muppets are cute except for the part where they have someones hand up their butt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12