+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need your wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    So I really should go for the good guy and fantasize about the hot guy?

Only you can answer this.

Get to know the hot guy more & see his true colours. Sounds like you are in lust with him.

My mistake was I wasn't exclusive with Girl A or Girl B & felt rushed to make a choice as I didn't think it was fair I dated two women at the same time.

Be a little selfish & put your interests first. Not the other way around.

So I really should go for the good guy and fantasize about the hot guy?
    The way you think, is really childish.. I have to be honest with you.
    Do you really believe that a 'serious relationship' would even last with a guy that you don't know as well as you do Guy B?
    I'm not going to write you a book or anything, but just keep this in mind;

Personality is Beauty.

And I can guarantee you, that if you choose Guy A, it won't last long.
    Go for the one that, actually likes you and cares about you, besides your physique, that doesen't care if you're hot or not.
    Who the hell cares, if he's hot? If there is love, physique is nothing friend.

It's up to you now my friend.

You can think with your brains, heart or pussy. You decide.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You lack confidence. Just because guy B be is more willing to settle down, he may not turn out to be marriage material after all. Me personally would go with guy A and see where it goes. You definitely need attraction to start and good chemisrty. Not everyone knows that they want marriage, not until they go through the process of dating first to see where the feelings and emotions take them. Give yourself a deadline. If within say 6 months there is nothing there that looks promising, dump him. Or have your fun but keep your options open.

Or get yourself on eharmony and set your exceptions, and they will match you up with like minded guys.
    Last edited by smackie9; 24-03-14 at 08:33 AM.

I think oposite to smackie here. Guy A isnt that much interested, just FOL is attracted to him thats all. Guy B are a steady thing and in long run can be the best of the two. Also guy B actually are attracted to fearoflove already so he requires less work to make a relationship with.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

My ex was amazing looking, Far better than me. But was a good person deep inside but maybe in the end while I screwed up maybe because of all the attention and choices from others made it easy for the ex to walk away, Funny it wasnt the looks that atttacted me at first it the smile. Even Fri in the office one of those smiles was directed at me and I just melted, Questipn why do u have to rush a choice. Get to know both.

Yes, I do think the best thing to do is get to know both. Guy B is looking for a committed relationship and doesn't want to waste his time. We've been friends for a few years, we talk everyday, and we have good conversational chemistry. I probably won't be able to keep him waiting for more than a few months. The problem is, I want a full on passionate relationship with my partner. I suspect Guy B just want to settle for a good enough girl so he can get married and have children which to me, is not true love. But no doubt, he would be loyal and supportive. Guy A on the other hand, we know each other for only awhile. Not only is he hot, there just a passionate energy between us that is more than physical, he is also very good at making me feel emotionally intense about him. He told me he needs to be friends with a girl first before jumping into a relationship which I am not sure if he is genuine or he is just leading me on. He has a lot of girls who are "friends". Oh, also, he wants to be "friends" but he initiates make out sessions with me.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 24-03-14 at 12:51 PM.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

He told me he needs to be friends with a girl first before jumping into a relationship which I am not sure if he is genuine or he is just leading me on. He has a lot of girls who are "friends". Oh, also, he wants to be "friends" but he initiates make out sessions with me.

Be careful. He doesn't want to commit. If I am into someone I wouldn't use the friends line in case I scared them off.

He is playing you & keeping his options open!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't this your sig quote?

"Better to be single than to settle for less"
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yea, I am over him now. He isn't even a millionaire.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

But Guy A isn't so ready for commitment. I fear that if I don't settle for guys like Guy B, in a few years, the decent guys would be taken.
    Didn't you quote yourself that it's "better to be single than to settle for less"? Just asking...
    Last edited by chinagirl; 28-03-14 at 09:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12