+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me! I dont know what to do

Help me! I dont know what to do

I met a guy online on a game, slowly we fell in love and started a relationship online. We did skype many times, and chat and we both have our cellphone numbers. But after like 5 months i didnnt want to be with him, he got mad at everything i do. We fought almost everyday about silly stuff, but never broke up. I lied to him many times, i know it was wrong but i was just trying to leave him. Im such an horrible person...anyways, 3 days ago i finally broke up with him, he realized that i lied to him many times and he told me i destroyed him, we've been talking all this days about it i felt so bad about what i did and told him i was sorry and bla bla the point is that i realized i still love him because he told me that even though i dont want him, he will fight for me every second of his life and also he told me that he gave up many times but he wont give up on me, he loves me so much and im like" his jackpot" he cant live without me. I realized how ****ed up i was doing that to him, i love him so much but i just dont want to hurt him again, i dont know what to do..i just fail at everything i do, thats why i know someday i will hurt him again and i just dont want that to happen. But he stills want me! HELP! He lives very far from me 2 different countries, ive never met him in person and im 16 and he is 22... :/ What should i do??

Hon, the reason you screwed up a few times is because the relationship isn't real. I know it may *feel* real to you, but this is a man who's far too old for you, living in another country and who you're unlikely to ever meet.

Find yourself a real boyfriend. Someone who's 16-18, who you can hang out with, have fun with, kiss and cuddle and generally live the life of a 16yo.

If you want better advice than what I can give, speak with your parents.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

This guy is 22 and can't have a relationship irl, so he has one on an online game with a 16 year old girl do you not see anything wrong with that?. He's an adult, that is obsessing over you...not a good thing. You are young and don't really understand relationships and what to look out for that can be damaging. Having an online relationship with an adult man that is 2 countries away is not very ideal for a relationship....it's only confusing you. Falling in love over the net might be exciting, but it will leave you empty because you can't meet them. You need to push yourself away from the computer, go out with your GFs hangout and meet boys irl.